Felony SAFECRACKING
Felony CONSPIRE COMMIT FEL LARCENY
Other Bookings (Click date to view)
Date Charge
2015-01-06
250365_011.jpg
INJURY TO PERSONAL PROPE

Last edited:
It does sound bad if you read the charges, and it could be bad. But it also could be his ex's house, or something that is not as it may seem. I hate how things on this board and Facebook get out of hand way to fast. I am sure that if its not as bad as it seems, then we should hear from Brian.

I got a $50 gift certificate to gbodyparts for Xmas. I hope I have no problem redeeming it.

EXACTLY I would keep my mouth shut till everything is resolved to all the ones that just love to jump on a band wagon bashing someone . Also you may want to realize other vendors will be watching this also and if you throw one under the bus you will do any of them and it is their right to refuse service to any of you ! If proven true its just a bad thing to happen as our vendors do not just grow on trees guys. Just my 2 cents worth

IMO: He is innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law, & this thread sb locked to prevent character deformation and/or slander.

Innocent until proven guilty is such an odd statement. We repeat it over and over yet the statement is contradicts itself. I am genuinely curious about what happened and to whom it happened.

well at least thats a good picture. Dont look like he "fell" or got the beat down on the way in.

IMO: He is innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law, & this thread sb locked to prevent character deformation and/or slander.
In a court of law yes....on a web forum anything goes.
Just saying...not a fan of bashing anyway.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I will say is that it wasn't a safe that he broke into.

It did have a lock on it however. And he was in possession of said stolen property.

And yes we will see the truth come out in this and it won't be able to be spun by him or anyone else.

I wish I could say more but like others asked, I will let it play out on it's own.

Innocent until proven guilty is such an odd statement. We repeat it over and over yet the statement is contradicts itself. I am genuinely curious about what happened and to whom it happened.

I'm sure it will come out who and what was done, but what he pleas down to is in the lawyers hands and maybe what the victim of the crime wants out of it.

He was caught dead to right and will not get off without some kind of record which also will be public knowledge, hence the not being able to spin it to his advantage.

He is a good guy in my book, and what he chooses to do in his spare time is nobodies buiz.

So was he arrested twice within a week?I see two dates on the charges one on 1-6-15 and the felony's on 1-9-15.

Well...I can assure you of this. I got a call Tuesday night from the victim, and again on Friday at lunch. Because of the investigation...names cannot be mentioned. The first charge was bad enough, but the following series of events lead to the felony.

To all the defenders...let me just say...he ripped off a very well liked member of this forum. Not his Ex or some other person we do not know. Just like his last victim...a lot of us know this guy too.

I am out on this subject. My fathers surgery is tomorrow morning and I dont care what happens to him from this moment on ( not that I cared before) I just wanted you guys to know that it was another one of our Buick brothers who fell real victim.

Dont bother with PM's cause I will not tell anyone who it is.

Please no name calling just my opinion from dealing with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.