gbodyparts avoid at all costs

GW2

They just never ship my orders, they mark them as shipped, when i call them they say they will arrive on x day, but you go to the tracking and it says the carrier does not even have the package from them, then delivery day comes and the courier changes it to pending because they still dont have the package. They only respond to phone calls when I message Brian directly, and I am just done. I did a chargeback on my card, and unfortunately I cannot deal with them anymore. They have a wide variety of parts I was going to buy too, but I cannot support them anymore. Customer service is basically non-existant, they say email is the best way to contact them but I have never even been sent a response to an email. It's simply ridicuulous. This has happened with 2 orders in a row. In the past I had good experience with them, but I guess that's over now.

I had good luck with order 1/3.

I made 2 more orders in quick succession in the past week. The first item was marked as in stock but i guess actually wasn't and required a 3 week lead time. I ended up contacting them and substituting it for a similar item. It was an EGR block off plate so i didn't really care what color it was.

I'm in Canada so I don't have as many options that will ship up here. So overall I would say I'm satisfied but not impressed or anything. I will keep your experience in mind when making future orders. I really like dealing with GN1 performance but their shipping prices are insane. Turbo tweak has been very helpful/good to work with as well.

This has been going on for years with G-Body,for every 10 that are happy with them there’s 10 more that aren’t.I’ve never had an issue ordering from them over the years.

This has been going on for years with G-Body,for every 10 that are happy with them there’s 10 more that aren’t.I’ve never had an issue ordering from them over the years.
Same here, but I also see what others are saying.

When you call ask for Mike. He went well above and beyond to help me run at the Nats this year. Relationship building has helped me with vendors over the years but I can understand your frustration with your parts orders for sure. Maybe talk to Brian directly and let him make things right for you as far as their responsiveness and attention to detail. It seems the planets were out of alignment for you too many times to be a coincidence.. Brian will address it if you give him a chance, I’m confident he wouldn’t allow this type of customer service to stand if he was “fully aware” of these details you shared here..

I called them last week just to ask a simple question about what brand is the LT1 MAF Sensor was. And they couldn't answer that question and told me to email the tech guy's. So I emailed them twice and still no reply.

I called them last week just to ask a simple question about what brand is the LT1 MAF Sensor was. And they couldn't answer that question and told me to email the tech guy's. So I emailed them twice and still no reply.

Picture says Delphi.

The one I was looking at was the combo with polished maf sensor, translator and bracket. I didn't see Delphi but i'll double check, thanks

Just as we were discussing this, look what hit my email. This doesn’t appear to be human error or lack of customer service. This appears to be a software or automated database issues. So I told you about Gbodyparts helping me meet the deadline of the GS Nats which happened at the first of the month. I just now received an order update that is almost a month behind. See pic attached. This tells me they have an issue that is not someone just dropping the ball but a database or web hosting service that has an issue. I will call Brian tomorrow and share my thoughts on what is going on as IT and network engineering is my daily jam at work.

Attachments

• 1D938F65-2BB5-471C-8DB5-74BD2DA0B108.png
    1D938F65-2BB5-471C-8DB5-74BD2DA0B108.png
    932.2 KB · Views: 149
I understand the frustration. I have had numerous e-mail exchanges with them over shipping, product descriptions, backorders, incomplete orders, etc. There can be a lot of back and forth and "miscommunication" it seems.

That being said, they've never failed to correct any issue. I've always received either the product ordered or a refund.
My car would not be on the road today without them; I just plan on not being in a particular hurry whenever I order things.

thank god for Gbodyparts. they have all the parts we need for our cars. plus making new reproduction parts all the time. thank you

Can’t vouch for their site, however as it ends of being a bit cheaper for me, every time I order from them on eBay everything is shipped quick & arrives fast.

Just saw this, couldn't complete an online order, it kept bumping me to redo shipping and credit card info, eventually just bailed, I'll find someone else to actually take the money faster. LOL

They just never ship my orders, they mark them as shipped, when i call them they say they will arrive on x day, but you go to the tracking and it says the carrier does not even have the package from them, then delivery day comes and the courier changes it to pending because they still dont have the package. They only respond to phone calls when I message Brian directly, and I am just done. I did a chargeback on my card, and unfortunately I cannot deal with them anymore. They have a wide variety of parts I was going to buy too, but I cannot support them anymore. Customer service is basically non-existant, they say email is the best way to contact them but I have never even been sent a response to an email. It's simply ridicuulous. This has happened with 2 orders in a row. In the past I had good experience with them, but I guess that's over now.
These guy's are crooks and nothing but button punchers for Goodmark. The person I spoke to on the phone about billing me for a backordered part caught an attitude when I asked to be refunded. Had to threaten to dispute the charges w my cc co. His response was calling names and making threats. That was my 1st and last order. Dared me to come by the store and talk that way to him. Real professional. If I ever see this prick at an event I may have to remind him about it then slap pixie dust out of his ass....lol
AVOID GBODY PARTS at all costs....

Just saw this, couldn't complete an online order, it kept bumping me to redo shipping and credit card info, eventually just bailed, I'll find someone else to actually take the money faster. LOL
You're one of the lucky ones. A lot of people over the years wish their orders never went through.

You're one of the lucky ones. A lot of people over the years wish their orders never went through.
And many, many have never had an issue.

Lots of differing opinions here.

Buyers. take them for what they are, and make your own call.

It's your decision.