Gbody Parts SuX!!

Always very helpful and very good prices.He didn't call me a dumbass for breaking my speedo needle!:biggrin: :biggrin:

We have a "Nazi" list...

heheh thats awesome...

the service at gbody parts couldnt be better, i had a problem with a shifter cable for my 87 T, i called brian and i had the part before i knew it, no questions asked, free magnet even. Being that i work in retail its strange to me to actually find good customer service now a days, GbodyParts is definitely a rare find. thanks Brian.

A little praise is in order...

Couldn't agree more. I know how tough it might be to have people complain on this board and keep it as professional as possible.

Brian, put those injectors in today and they are great...Thanks!!!

To all other vendors I have purchased from and will purchase from.. I thank you as you are always there to help. When I ordered my HR bar I called them 3 times before I even got it to make sure I install it properly. Mark called me one time to make sure I ordered the right part. Mike has helped me with his great site and service. Anderson who I pit with is one of the most talented guys out there by far... Cant wait to get that motor built Billy... Cotton is another great guy that dont mind giving you a free burger and helping out with parts you have broken...There is plenty more but these are the ones that stick out it my head right now.

How could anybody see past these things is beyond me... You guys deserve the praise because it is you guys that keep us going...

Thanks again guys!!!

I sent Brian an email on Sunday, expecting it to be answered on Monday about a 4 inch intake pipe. Nope, it was answered that evening! Ordered the pipe Monday and received it four days later with the 4th of July holiday! Thanks Gbody!

I'll throw in my praise as well. I bought a headliner from Brian and when it arrived it was cracked. I called politely to explain the situation and before I could even finish Brian said they'd send one out ASAP (and he did). I held on to the original one for DHL to look at while Brian made a claim and eventually was told to just toss it. So, on my word that it was damaged Brian sent me a replacement without taking the original back. Everything I have ordered has been shipped proptly and even my one issue was handled better than I could have expected.

Hats of to Mike at Full Throttle as well. When I ordered my GT6131 (BB) I had a few questions/concerns before and after the purchase. Calls were returned quickly and he was very patient answering my "newb" questions.

Along with Julio and Eric at TT these guys will get whatever business I can throw their way. Other vendors I dealt with have left a bad vibe so i've settled on the ones I trust.

I would like to step in here.

I hope that after this post I do not irritate either Danny nor Brian.

I am going to try my best to play middle man here. Since Brian is a vendor I use and Danny is a customer, I have to try and be neutral in this.

I know that some have bashed gbody and some here have apparently bashed Danny too. I have dealt with both and so far have had no issues with either one.

Danny can call alot. It does not bother me as I like to hear from my customers good or bad. Do not like the bad but I have to deal with it. He has so far been a good customer and when it came time to pay the bill, he did not faulter one bit. He did talk to me on price some but in buisines when does that not happen. I do it all the time with manufacturers and vendors. We want the best deal.

Brian has been a good vendor to deal with so far. I am small do not buy a ton of stuff and usually have only bought stuff from him when at events. The items I have bought have been good and the items I have received for Danny's car have been great. The Rad Hose kit. The stock placement intercooler are the big ticket items that I know of. I will tell you that these items fit like a glove. and I do mean they are nice. I will have to get pics to you when I can.

I can not say for sure what was said on the phone between these two nor can I say anything about the CC charge. What I can say about the original rad was I contacted brian when the rad that Danny had purchased from Brian did not fit the car as a direct bolt in. Brian sent me an email and stated to remove the rubber mounts and and that I might have to make rubber strips to get it to fit. I went out and tried his recommendation. The issue we had was the radiator was just to tall to fit in the core support like the original. I took pics showed them to Brian and let him know what I was running into. He told me he remmembered those rads and that they were not a direct bolt in but would fit with some work which included some removal of material on the top and bottom of the radiator. I went measured and looked and thought that it would probably work that way. However knowing Danny's car (Perfection in making) I was not comfortable with hacking the rad so it would fit. I contacted Brian and asked if a trade could be worked out. If he would take back the old rad and upgrade to the new direct fit rad that Brian was selling. Brian did not seem to have a problem and I contacted Danny to have the transaction made.

Now things kind of got messy. There was apparently a breakdown between these 2 during this time. Apparently transactions were made, shipping promises were made, items did not show up and then it seems to have gone from bad to worse. Danny contacted me about not receiving the RAD and Brian told me that there was an issue with shipping. I think both of them have got mad because it seemed they both got the run around with each other.

I want to make it perfectly clear that maybe no one is exactly right nor wrong here. I will state that the trans cooler was not the issue that Brian and I discussed. I will also say that Danny is customer that needs a little extra attention. I know that first hand as I had his car for almost 6 months and thought he was going to explode(IE I was not perfect). I talked to him, he understood and I spend extra time. I actually like the guy and he is fun. Maybe my extra effort makes it easier for both of us. I will also say that Brian has not been perfect either as has been stated in other posts. The move the family issues and trying to find good help does not make that any easier.

I would like to think that we could resolve this issue as men, vendors and customers. I can see both sides and can in some cases agree and disagree with both.

If you both would like to, I would be more than happy to play referee and get together on a conference call. Brian you are a good vendor and have excellent parts. Danny has always paid his bill and is strong willed in getting what he pays for ( IE a fair deal like all of us). If you think that you can agree to this I would be more than happy to help. There will be some ground rules and I will lay those out before the call for everyone to read and maybe even help with. I would like to think that this may be a new chapter in customer service for all buick vendors and that the Going Fast with Class will reign over here. So are you both willing to try and fix this?

Hope this helps and I hope I did not make a customer, potential customer or vendor mad at me after all I need both of you to succeed in my endeavors.

Thank You

Jim Pliss

New School Performance

I think it is quite clear that Danny burned his own bridge in more ways than one. Not to sound mean- but maybe you should read Brian's post about his experience with Danny before you posted this. GN parts are hard enough to come by.Why would Brian open his "door" to this needy person after he tried to hatchet him down. The big difference is- Brian doesn't need him. People like that are more trouble than they are worth. Maybe Danny needs to realize the world doesn't revolve around him and HIS needs.

Hi my name is Danny

I spent last year over 1500 bux to gbody parts for the following tail lights intercooler radiator hoses and the main one is an aluminum radiator the was a direct bolt on and I asked him multi times if it was a direct bolt. So like a mouth after this I look at my credit card and it says 300 bux 2 gbody parts, so I called and they tried billing me for something I didn't buy but that was fine because I got my money back eventually . so about a couple mouths ago I decide to put all the things I got from him on my car everything works fine till I get to the direct bolt on radiator........lord Be hold it didn't fit and there would have 2 be modifications done 2 the car..... so I call them up and say I got the wrong radiator and they said the would take it back and give me the direct bolt on one but I 2 give them $175 but he said he would repay me for shipping cost........so a week or 2 later still no radiator so I call and they said they never got the money order so I call the money order company and they said they cashed it a week b4 I called them. so call back and they said they would ship it out ....so once again a week or 2 still no radiator ... call again said will ship out tomorrow .....so finally another week later got my radiator but no 52 bux for my shipping chargers that they said they would pay so called them yet again and the lady said she would get my money shipped out 2 me so I'm like cool about 20 min's later Mr Brian himself calls me and says there is NO F' in way he would give me my money back and 2 never F' in buy anything from him again

so after getting the run around for a couple mouths I wouldn't advise any body 2 buy from this guy nice way 2 run your businesses swear at your customer and tell him not to do business with you after he waited forever to get what was his:eek: :eek: :eek:

this guy sounds like a foul mouthed Mickey Rooney!!

I just gotta put my 2 cents in here

I've had several dealings with Brian prior to his move and in one instance, he went out of his way to get a used parts that was out of production.

On 23 April I placed an order with GBody parts and to make a long story short I cancelled my order on June 1st. My communications with GBody parts during this time was less than satisfying and I vowed to find my parts from other vendors in the future. (Let me say here that no harsh words were exchanged between us.)

As I read this thread, I fully intended to post my experience with Gbody parts to support the thread starter. In order to insure that my facts were straight, I looked at all the email traffic between Brian and myself and in hindsight it looks like I was dealing with a business that was up to its neck in alligators (moving from PA to NC) and that I was just one more alligator trying to take a bite out of it.

I don't usually make such long posts but I said all that to say that sometimes its not good to start these type of threads and post reponses to them until everyone has had a chance to cool down and look at the situation without the passion and anger that money transactions seem to generate.

Now I get to pontificate!

Danny, you should remember that people go into business to make money but every businessman is not Bill Gates. The customer may always be right but at some point the customer becomes too "High Maintenance" for the business.

Brian, this thread accomplished one thing. It made me look at my dealings with you and realize that the only thing that happened was that my order was just one of those things that go wrong sometimes and that the extaordinary circumstances of your move was likely the cause.

I've had several dealings with Brian prior to his move and in one instance, he went out of his way to get a used parts that was out of production.

On 23 April I placed an order with GBody parts and to make a long story short I cancelled my order on June 1st. My communications with GBody parts during this time was less than satisfying and I vowed to find my parts from other vendors in the future. (Let me say here that no harsh words were exchanged between us.)

As I read this thread, I fully intended to post my experience with Gbody parts to support the thread starter. In order to insure that my facts were straight, I looked at all the email traffic between Brian and myself and in hindsight it looks like I was dealing with a business that was up to its neck in alligators (moving from PA to NC) and that I was just one more alligator trying to take a bite out of it.

I don't usually make such long posts but I said all that to say that sometimes its not good to start these type of threads and post reponses to them until everyone has had a chance to cool down and look at the situation without the passion and anger that money transactions seem to generate.

Now I get to pontificate!

Danny, you should remember that people go into business to make money but every businessman is not Bill Gates. The customer may always be right but at some point the customer becomes too "High Maintenance" for the business.

Brian, this thread accomplished one thing. It made me look at my dealings with you and realize that the only thing that happened was that my order was just one of those things that go wrong sometimes and that the extaordinary circumstances of your move was likely the cause.

Well said Frank.

I wouldnt let 1 bad dealing with Brian during the middle of his move detract you from doing future buisness with the him though.He really is a GOOD vendor who will stand behind what he sells and bend over backwards for you even if you were spending pennies,not dollars.He treats all customers the same,big and small.Even the obnoxious ones like me;)

I dont use the words good and Buick part vendor in the same sentnce often but time and time again,Brian has shown me his true colors and deserves our support as a community.I will support him always FWIW

The same can be said for vendors like Jack Cotton and Mike Licht.Guys who actually take the time to call you AFTER the sale to follow up and make sure youre 100% satisfied.You just dont get service like this anymore!!!

Thanks Drew, Gbody parts is definitely ON my supplier list. BTW - How's the leg?