GBODY Parts lower door panels for aftermarket speakers

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Looking for feedback......

Saw 2 different versions......

Version 1 is for installing 1 5-1/4" speaker in a location similar to the CSII. It says you can modify the panel to accept a 6-1/2" speaker. No cutting of your door required.

Version 2 is similar to version 1 except you can install 2 speakers per door. Again, they are set up for 5-1/4" speakers, but you can put 6-1/2" speakers in with slight modifications to the door panel.

Supposedly you can get them already painted to match as an option and also with carpet already.

Anybody bought any of these and if so, how did you like them?

Looking for feedback......

Saw 2 different versions......

Version 1 is for installing 1 5-1/4" speaker in a location similar to the CSII. It says you can modify the panel to accept a 6-1/2" speaker. No cutting of your door required.

Version 2 is similar to version 1 except you can install 2 speakers per door. Again, they are set up for 5-1/4" speakers, but you can put 6-1/2" speakers in with slight modifications to the door panel.

Supposedly you can get them already painted to match as an option and also with carpet already.

Anybody bought any of these and if so, how did you like them?
I have these..i have the single speaker ones..i did have them prepainted..the carpet comes with it but you have to install ...the fasteners sit behind the carpeted area....they fit very nicely and my 5 1/4" speakers fit great..im very happy with them

I have these..i have the single speaker ones..i did have them prepainted..the carpet comes with it but you have to install ...the fasteners sit behind the carpeted area....they fit very nicely and my 5 1/4" speakers fit great..im very happy with them

What 5-1/4's are you running? Did you run into any depth problems? Apparently some speakers have deeper baskets and/or magnets requiring the doors to be modified to get the speakers to fit.

Last edited:
What 5-1/4's are you running? Did you run into any depth problems? Apparently some speakers have deeper baskets and/or magnets requiring the doors to be modified to get the speakers to fit.
I have some kenwoods, don't have the model number handy but with these door panels I don't think depth is a problem , the speaker portion sticks out a little bit..i was really happy with the fit