gave an Audi TT a taste

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
cooler air down here is north Florida, Finally!! so I am mostly a garage queen but on the weekends I take her out for couple of pulls
my wife calls her the nashhy, I usually just go for a ride through the neighbor hood then out onto us 1 for some speed and down through a snooty golf course community, leaving the golf course an Audi TT pulled beside me looked like nice old man gave me the what's up so let him lead the way of the turn, fast car but then the ole turbo kicked in and barely beat him for or run up to 100 or so , you know only got 85 on the speedo, he gave me a look of despairing a thumbs up, as I turned off to head back home. He just wanted to see it action, thank god nothing let go :ROFLMAO:

Nice kill.

The Audis that I've driven, rode in or owned, drove quite nice. Impressive power and handling, but all the little plastic stuff on them broke or fell apart after a few years. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but IMO, they are high end V-Dubs.
I did love my old 08 Allroad.

Mike B.

my old girlfriend had one I liked her Miata better but it did drive nice really hugged the road, took me an hour to change the battery in it though, I think I had every extension I owned to get it out :mad: but ill go with a high v-dub too

Nice. Last night i took the T Type for a ride to fill the fuel tank. I ran against an RT Challenger manual car. A few stop light battles up to about 90 mph. The T Type held its ground and impressed the Challenger driver with my first gear tire shredding

Nice. Last night i took the T Type for a ride to fill the fuel tank. I ran against an RT Challenger manual car. A few stop light battles up to about 90 mph. The T Type held its ground and impressed the Challenger driver with my first gear tire shredding

Thanks, it was fun and the young Challenger driver got a kick out of it. Probably the last time out until Spring

Pretty cool - time for us Floridians to play. Our turn to have some fun with our toys in the cooler weather. Glad you got it out and had something to post. Reminds me of why we bought these cars. Had mine out a couple times lately, but no encounters to report. It's been a while since much action on the kill board. Hopefully we can generate some stories for our northern brothers to enjoy while their cars hibernate. Bigbirdxx - guess that is why they call them challengers. What do you use for fuel stabilizer? "fill the fuel tank.... last time out until spring" Thanks guys for sharing.

sta-bil is one of the best rated for storage
ive never used in my car .just in offshore boat with 140 gal tank
best, affordable ,and easy to find fuel treatment is chevron Techron in black bottle ,the only one worth trying to find magic in a bottle , BG fuel system products are pricy but seem to have some results

just curious what others use. I've been using Lucas SAFEGUARD Ethanol fuel conditioner with stabilizers or Fuel Medics gasoline/Marine medic fuel treatment. I've also used stabil over the years, but haven't tried 360 yet. I keep some fuel available for generator in case we lose power - pesky huricanes, but usually just for the season then burn. Been using ethanol free fuel the last few years, but still using the additives. By the way, my Buick seems to like the ethanol free premium and I use a little stabilizer that probably hurts my octane, guess I need to just drive it more. Have a Merry Christmas and hope Santa brings some goodies for your Buicks.

just curious what others use. I've been using Lucas SAFEGUARD Ethanol fuel conditioner with stabilizers or Fuel Medics gasoline/Marine medic fuel treatment. I've also used stabil over the years, but haven't tried 360 yet. I keep some fuel available for generator in case we lose power - pesky huricanes, but usually just for the season then burn. Been using ethanol free fuel the last few years, but still using the additives. By the way, my Buick seems to like the ethanol free premium and I use a little stabilizer that probably hurts my octane, guess I need to just drive it more. Have a Merry Christmas and hope Santa brings some goodies for your Buicks.
I hear on that "pesky hurricanes I run my generator once a year regardless, let it run dry and put away, haven't tried the ethanol free stuff yet , my buddy only uses it in his boat but I guess when your 50 miles offshore it matters

I tangled with an S7 in my Mustang this summer and man to my surprise that thing was fast! Beautiful to.