Gauging interest in my Oil Booster Plates

I am interested in the fuel manifold that feeds the gauge and the pressure transducer. Can you share the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in the fuel manifold that feeds the gauge and the pressure transducer. Can you share the details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I never intended on designing it until Nick Mahale told me that all the weight from a gauge fitting and then the extension for the transducer could cause my fuel rail to leak from the vibrations. Our fuel rails are not welded...just crimped, so constant vibrations have caused the ends to start to drip from the added weight hanging out of it.
I came up with the idea of using the bolts for the regulator to hold a brace...then after I was machining it...I decided to just loop the fuel thru a stainless line and drill out a passage to take the readings on the gauge. Then extended it so I could get the transducer tapped in as well. I reads perfect. Cal Hartline has tuned the car twice without any issues in fuel readings...and Brian Lorenz has one I built on his Gold 9 sec Limited.
I had a drawing for it, but cannot find it. Message me and if your interested...I could build one.
Thank you

Well I never intended on designing it until Nick Mahale told me that all the weight from a gauge fitting and then the extension for the transducer could cause my fuel rail to leak from the vibrations. Our fuel rails are not welded...just crimped, so constant vibrations have caused the ends to start to drip from the added weight hanging out of it.
I came up with the idea of using the bolts for the regulator to hold a brace...then after I was machining it...I decided to just loop the fuel thru a stainless line and drill out a passage to take the readings on the gauge. Then extended it so I could get the transducer tapped in as well. I reads perfect. Cal Hartline has tuned the car twice without any issues in fuel readings...and Brian Lorenz has one I built on his Gold 9 sec Limited.
I had a drawing for it, but cannot find it. Message me and if your interested...I could build one.
Thank you

Or 2 :cool:

I am interested in one, I'm freshening up my scorched housing and pump, good timing for me!
Are there modifications to the original filter adapter / timing cover needed? Will I need longer bolts to use the plate?

Thank you

This. I was looking for this solution 8 weeks ago. I ended up with a fitting off the fuel rail end for the gauge and the pressure transducer, but really wanted what you built Coach. It is just a much better, safer solution. This should be one of your first 'Coach' products.

This. I was looking for this solution 8 weeks ago. I ended up with a fitting off the fuel rail end for the gauge and the pressure transducer, but really wanted what you built Coach. It is just a much better, safer solution. This should be one of your first 'Coach' products.
I'm looking into it. It's a full proof solution

I haven't forgot...I'm still working on it.

Thank u all