Gauges

Savingasix

I've just ordered a console pod and a three pod pillar mount for new gauges. I've looked at several brands and was considering going with the AutoMeter carbon fibers 2-1/16 with water and oil pressure on the console then boost, fuel pressure and not sure what else on the pillar. What's some recommendations on the last one and also are those gauges well liked?

Not too sound stupid but how will the knock gauge come in handy? I know it shows the level of detonation being given off but how is controllable?

Trans temp is a waste. Fuel pressure, oil pressure, knock, boost/vac & wide band is what I have.

yes and dont forget the water temp.would get them in white face i have all black right now and i think the white will brighten up the cock pit and there easier to see .i'am 50 maybe my eye's are getting bad can't see those numbers to clear with those black face gauges.

yes and dont forget the water temp.would get them in white face i have all black right now and i think the white will brighten up the cock pit and there easier to see .i'am 50 maybe my eye's are getting bad can't see those numbers to clear with those black face gauges.

I agree as I have went with all silver gauges in my car. Knock gauge comes in silver also

I have Auto Meter 2 1/16"carbon fiber gauges (boost, fuel pressure, water temp and oil pressure) mounted in a console pod. To make them easier to read at night, I replaced the light bulbs with bright white led's .

Claude.
DSCN3234.JPG