GAUGE HOLDER

marydgad

PAINT IT ANY COLOR YOU NEED,
IT HAS THE HOLES DRILLED OUT FOR LED LIGHT
2 BRAND NEW BOSH GAUGES OIL AND BOOST GUAGE

COMES COMPLETE WITH SENDING UNIT, NEVER INSTALLED, WITH INSTRUCTION AND HARDWARE

$75 FREE SHIPPING

S O L D !!!

Attachments

• IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2975.JPG
    IMG_2975.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Second up...Will you seperate? I don't really need the gauges...Mike

I received the parts today. It's all good except I did not get the boost gauge.
What I got were two sun pro gauges which were not advertised in original post. ??

I received the parts today. It's all good except I did not get the boost gauge.
What I got were two sun pro gauges which were not advertised in original post. ??
MY MISTAKE, I MEANT VOLT GAUGE. I HAVE A BOOST GAUGE BUT IT'S BLACK. IF YOU WANT IT, I'LL SEND IT TO YOU BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO MATCH THE OTHER GAUGE. IF NOT, I'LL REFUND $15. MIKE

MY MISTAKE, I MEANT VOLT GAUGE. I HAVE A BOOST GAUGE BUT IT'S BLACK. IF YOU WANT IT, I'LL SEND IT TO YOU BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO MATCH THE OTHER GAUGE. IF NOT, I'LL REFUND $15. MIKE
Neither are the bosch gauges you specified. I can use the boost gauge more than I can use this voltage gauge. Thanks.

I don't want to do anything but get the parts I bought. Is sun pro by bosch? Like I said, I can use the boost gauge.

I don't want to do anything but get the parts I bought. Is sun pro by bosch? Like I said, I can use the boost gauge.

MY MISTAKE. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM FOR $40 AND I'LL REFUND YOU $35 OR SEND THE WHOLE THING BACK. VERY SORRY, MY MISTAKE. MIKE

If you send me the bosch boost gauge, I'll call it a done deal. I can live with your mistakes. What do you want to do?

If you send me the bosch boost gauge, I'll call it a done deal. I can live with your mistakes. What do you want to do?
I DO NOT HAVE THE BOOST GAUGE. IF YOU WANT TO WAIT A WEEK, I'LL HAVE YOUR BOSCH GAUGE BUT IT ONLY GOES TO 20 LBS OF BOOST. IF NOT JUST SEND THE WHOLE PACKAGE BACK TO ME AND I'LL REFUND YOUR $75. SORRY, AGAIN. MIKE

I DO NOT HAVE THE BOOST GAUGE. IF YOU WANT TO WAIT A WEEK, I'LL HAVE YOUR BOSCH GAUGE BUT IT ONLY GOES TO 20 LBS OF BOOST. IF NOT JUST SEND THE WHOLE PACKAGE BACK TO ME AND I'LL REFUND YOUR $75. SORRY, AGAIN. MIKE

I bought the parts because I needed them for my car. Please, make it right. This is my first choice. But if you cant or wont, then refund the $35 and I'll use that toward buying a new boost gauge. It's up to you Mike.
I did my part.
Jr

I bought the parts because I needed them for my car. Please, make it right. This is my first choice. But if you cant or wont, then refund the $35 and I'll use that toward buying a new boost gauge. It's up to you Mike.
I did my part.
Jr
I CAN'T. I WILL REFUND YOU $35 TO YOUR PAYPAL. GIVE ME YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. SORRY AGAIN. MIKE