Gathering in Shreeveport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Got some time coming to me and I plan of going to shreeveport for a little fun. I (God willing) will be there on the 23rd/24th of this month so any other Texans feel like joining in post here or PM me. I'm going to try to hook up with my nephew and any other TB guys that feel like having some fun. I'll be checking with my boss tomorrow to see if I can go for sure and if I can the parties on.:D

Shreveport Shreveport !! What`s there ?? Well I don`t live very far from there here in the Bayou State, what's going on. I may be in Dallas at the swap meet out at the horse track. Dale

Well I'll be leaving around 0700 on Saturday to get there so hopefully everything will work out and I get to hook up with a few of you. If you need my cell number PM me and I'll be more than happy to give it out.;)

Charlie just have them come here on Sunday 3/24 for the TMCCC race at the TX Motorplex. The Buick club is Team K.

I hope you had a safe trip. I have been in S'port during the week but have gone home on the weekends. We probably passed eachother on the way.

Had a good time and spent a little money. The big thing was getting out of town for the first time in a couple of years and having some fun.;)

There is something fun in Louisiana ? Wow who would have thunk it...

PS
I am from there...I have been back maybe twice in the last 15 years.

Bryan

YOU SEE THE GOAT ? GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME .:cool:
Got to see Billy and his fiance so it was worth it. The funny part was he was putting $1 bills in a penny slot machine and on the fith bill he was trying to be the big man teaching Christy about them when the machine went a little crazy. He was explaining how they do that sometimes and I looked over at his total. "um...Billy, you just won $200." He looked at me in shock and didn't believe me. I told him to cash out and look at the ticket. He did and was in shock.:D Needless to say he bought the three of us prime rib dinnes and tipped the waiter $20.:cool:
There is something fun in Louisiana ? Wow who would have thunk it...

PS
I am from there...I have been back maybe twice in the last 15 years.

Bryan
Wish you'd decided to join us Bryan. It would've been fun having you around.;)

Shreveport, Well there are lots of things to do. But I know it isn't all good. I worked in Public safety for the city of Sport for 28 yrs. I worked in most of the Hoods, Lol. If you know where to go there are a few good things to see and do. I am aware that ya`ll were at one of the boats, They don`t get my $$$. Peace Dale

Depends on where in LA you are. We've got a few that live in the NO area but where are you is the big question.;)

I'm in Baton Rouge area as well. I know a great 200r4 trans guy but anything beyond that limited. I need a alky kit installed and car tuned for alky.

Status
Not open for further replies.