Gathering in Shreeveport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car starts but will not run unless I'm on the gas petal. Fuel relays are ok (original and Hotwire).
My next thought is the oil pressure switch, but wondering if the maf trans gen II is the issue.

I'm in Baton Rouge area as well. I know a great 200r4 trans guy but anything beyond that limited. I need a alky kit installed and car tuned for alky.

PM me. I plan on purchasing the alky kit in a couple months or so. The guys from full throttle said its a simple install.

What do you need done? I am in Lake Charles.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

After reading and researching it's running good! Thanks for offer. We'll have to meet up one day when I have the courage to put it on the road again.

After reading and researching it's running good! Thanks for offer. We'll have to meet up one day when I have the courage to put it on the road again.
Hello fella
I'm in Louisiana also
Greensburg which is near Amite and hammond
I'm looking for someone to help with some tuning also

Hello fella
I'm in Louisiana also
Greensburg which is near Amite and hammond
I'm looking for someone to help with some tuning also

If you find anyone to tune let me know. If we get enough people I've heard of guys getting together and have cal hartline come to have a tuning party. That would be an option.

If we get enough people I've heard of guys getting together and have cal hartline come to have a tuning party. That would be an option.

I have a Cobra Jet needing tuning in that area. If you guys make it happen, he's in.

Edit: Sorry, Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.