Gary Wells, pics of new toy please?

A4Blk98SS

Gary, I was over on the Cadillac Forums and it looks like you picked up a new toy. I did a search but didn't see any pics. What color did you get? Details please? Congratulations :)

I have wanted to bring it to the cruise that you guys have but the one time that would have been good for me, I was too tired. That would have been the time that you guys got together early and then went for a cruise, then went back to the hamburger place. I will try and make it sometime soon. It would have been nice to have had it lined up with all of the heave iron that you had a few shows ago. If you had that show a tad earlier I would bring it. I don't want it (or me) to turn into a pumpkin right before you guys eyes. I have tried to get the cad group active at Donut Derelicts but they are afraid that they also will turn into pumpkins. I posted to see if any of those guys would do your cruise and got no response that time too. I think that they are all introverts. All but me, of course.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/south-western-area/291015-coming-soon-stoplight-near-you.html

I have wanted to bring it to the cruise that you guys have but the one time that would have been good for me, I was too tired. That would have been the time that you guys got together early and then went for a cruise, then went back to the hamburger place. I will try and make it sometime soon. It would have been nice to have had it lined up with all of the heave iron that you had a few shows ago. If you had that show a tad earlier I would bring it. I don't want it (or me) to turn into a pumpkin right before you guys eyes. I have tried to get the cad group active at Donut Derelicts but they are afraid that they also will turn into pumpkins. I posted to see if any of those guys would do your cruise and got no response that time too. I think that they are all introverts. All but me, of course.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/south-western-area/291015-coming-soon-stoplight-near-you.html

Glad to hear you're doing well and congrats on the new toy. Just today I put up a thread saying how the current CTS-V was in my opinion the best American sedan ever built. If you want to come to a day event we're doing a lunch and then a cruise to the Planes of Fame Museum in Chino on October 18th. You're welcome to join us if you can :)

Congrats again!

Thats one bad 4 door!

Very Nice! With a ride like that, you should be able to do better than Harold , Ziggy or Ralph for the double date!

Congratulations. I seriously considered the car as well recently. I love the new CTS-V.

Very Nice! With a ride like that, you should be able to do better than Harold , Ziggy or Ralph for the double date!
Drew:
I am going to: I was down on the corner of Hollyweird & Vine last night looking to hook with you. How's tricks, Andrew?

Congratulations. I seriously considered the car as well recently. I love the new CTS-V.
Thanks, there's a lot of good info over on "Cadillac Owners.COM" under: "CTS-V: 2009 & beyond". If you haven't driven one of these Cads yet, you haven't driven anything yet. Just an amazing whip. Probably still find some deals on remaining '09's too.

Thanks, there's a lot of good info over on "Cadillac Owners.COM" under: "CTS-V: 2009 & beyond". If you haven't driven one of these Cads yet, you haven't driven anything yet. Just an amazing whip. Probably still find some deals on remaining '09's too.

When I was looking they were still holding pretty close to MSRP. I decided to go another route for a DD but have nothing but love for the CTSV. I wonder if they're going to offer the new CTS Coupe with the same V option. That would be pretty cool too.

Wont find me in Hollywood Gary! Im up in Ventura County where the arrows shoot straight.
Ive been tunning a motor I built. Definitely sounds like a first time build but runs like mad. I'm definitely not using Comp lifters next time around.
So how quick is the Caddy? with a stock blower?

Andrew

Andrew: J/K, I knew that you weren't a Hollywood character. Regarding Comp lifters, might want to talk to Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) on this forum, Southwestern Section. He was instrumental in helping and getting the new Morel? lifters brought out into production. I believe that he has the prototypes in his car. I think that they might prove to be a tad quieter that the Comps, and more trouble free, I'm sure.
As far as the Caddy, 2 magazines tested the car in early '09 and ran the 1/4 mile in 12.2 & 12.3 respectively, in bone stock cars. In a recent Motor Trend "Driver's favorite cars", it took # 4 overall and ran the 1/4 in 12.6, beating all but a couple of cars in the 1/4 (it tied with the Audi R8 in the 1/4 mile, and was only beaten by the new vette Zr1 at 11.4. Can't wait to get mine broken in. Only 300 miles on it so far.

When I was looking they were still holding pretty close to MSRP. I decided to go another route for a DD but have nothing but love for the CTSV. I wonder if they're going to offer the new CTS Coupe with the same V option. That would be pretty cool too.

Word is that they are going to release a CTS-V coupe :D

Even though GM says that they are doing OK, I think that it is very hard to tell about niche car lines right now, especially in the Cad CTS-V line. Supposedly, the coupe is coming out in '11, but I would not bet on anything right now. Unless something drastic changes soon, I think that all muscle cars, niche market or not, are doomed in 2015 or 2016 due to imposing new laws. I would be very careful where you put your money right now. Cadillac Owners.COM is probably your best bet for current info right now.

Word is that they are going to release a CTS-V coupe :D

Sean:
I posted up over on Motorgen a couple of hours ago, I am planning on bringing the Cad to Nicks this coming Saturday, but I will probably get there about a little early, and leave a little early. Otherwise, I will run low on Geritol & Alzheimers pills..

Gary,

Very nice!! and you got the right color too.

Looks like you are switching to two steppers. If you want to get rid of that pesky six speed Z, I have a trade for ya :D