Garage Queen For Sale

hiballin

Bettie is the boss
I'm selling TTA #1048. T-Top and leather car with 727 actual miles. It's amazingly new, including the original lexan hatches, and all the emblems still have the gold plating intact! The car has been in climate controlled storage and only given exercise miles since new. Bought new by an exoctic car dealer/collector and titled in the buisiness' name. The collector recently passed and I was fortunate enough to pick this car up along with a 2300 mile GN.

I've owned the car for a year and I've decided to sell since I can't drive it and I need to thin the herd. It's amazingly new, (I can't stress that enough) and the title is still in the dealer's name. This is a car for the collector types who enjoy owning ultra low mileage originals.

The fire-sale price is $28,000. That's what I'm into it for, and that's what I'll take. You can contact me by email: rjc@yousq.net Serious buyers can contact me with their phone number or I'll send you mine if you prefer. I have many pics that are too large for this post, so they can be sent via email by request.

Thanks for looking!

Nice car, but you should hold on to it. You'll be sorry you sold it.

Best of luck with the sale. Someone will be very happy.

DAMN that's a nice piece!

Thanks for kind words. I appreciate everyone's positive comments and advice. This truely is an amazing car and I already regret having to sell it. Unfortunatley, I've got more cars than I can handle right now and this one has to go.

It's priced to move because it's the first domino that needs to fall to set other projects in motion. I know this is a buyer's market so it's priced accordingly. I wish I would've come to the decision to sell earlier in the year when it would've brought thousands more.

This car is a great buy for someone. It has been fun owning and showing this showroom new twenty year old car though. You just have to see it to appreciate it I guess. If space wasn't a concern, I would hold it for another five years and cash in.

To the people asking about the GN, it won't be for sale for a long time. I like the idea of having at least one garage queen in the collection, but not two.:biggrin:

To the people asking about the GN, it won't be for sale for a long time. I like the idea of having at least one garage queen in the collection, but not two.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

oK., Thanks...How about some teaser pics of the G.N. at least.:biggrin: Does it have the Astro roof? Just curious.:wink:

oK., Thanks...How about some teaser pics of the G.N. at least.:biggrin: Does it have the Astro roof? Just curious.:wink:

Here's a couple of the GN because we all like to see pics.;) Doc had the dealer add the VR Gatorbacks on 16" Enkei wheels, and install a stacked plate trans cooler with hard lines before he took delivery.

It's a late build, 11/87. No Astro Roof, which would be a great option. It's has all the usual power options, but I was surprised to see that no floor mats of any kind were ordered (verified by the trunk label). I have the original wheels still with mint Goodyear GTs, but not much for documentation. Unfortunately, Doc wasn't as good at collecting paper as he was at collecting cool cars.

Here's a couple of the GN because we all like to see pics.;) Doc had the dealer add the VR Gatorbacks on 16" Enkei wheels, and install a stacked plate trans cooler with hard lines before he took delivery.

It's a late build, 11/87. No Astro Roof, which would be a great option. It's has all the usual power options, but I was surprised to see that no floor mats of any kind were ordered (verified by the trunk label). I have the original wheels still with mint Goodyear GTs, but not much for documentation. Unfortunately, Doc wasn't as good at collecting paper as he was at collecting cool cars.

Midwest, we have to be close I see a wheat field in the back ground:cool:

Ty

More Pics

Here's a couple more pics to motivate anyone considering owning/caretaking this time capsule.

Unfortunately, Doc didn't collect paperwork, he collected cars. I have the original owners kit, a title from 1989 with the dealer's name on it, and that's it.

There were no jackets with these cars. Pontiac had a jacket and other stuff available separately in a merchandise flyer that came in the owner's kit.

Documents Included

Here's what I have for docs. I guess the only major thing missing would be a sales reciept from the Pontiac dealer.

Second pic shows that the car has never been titled by an individual.