Garage floor covering experts

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Having a house built and it’s like 1,800 bucks to epoxy the garage floors (3). I’m probably going to do it myself, but I want something different for the Buick spot. Anyone have any cool pics or things that they have done.
Thanks

polished concrete is one of the best options ...for something more unique ..epoxy is popular...im sure there are some kool ideas on the inner web ;)

I did Swisstrax and am really pleased with the results. Most of the dirt and any kind of liquids (or slush in the winter) just falls through. If something does fall through, which is uncommon, it's easy to pop a tile to get it or to replace a tile that gets damaged. It's much warmer to walk or lay on then concrete. You do need to be careful putting weight on anything sharp as that can damage the plastic tiles; you normally want to put a piece of wood or something similar to distribute the weight on the floor before using a jack stand or a floor jack with metal wheels on a larger vehicle.

Garage is still somewhat messy as I'm in the middle of getting things sorted out and organized. Waiting for new worktops for the cabinets and trying to get a couple of projects completed.

Garage 1.jpg

Garage 2.jpg