G body parts refund? ??

It always goes back to violence for knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers like you. I will be in BG next year. Step and see what happens.

You DO get that the drunk couldn't scrape together $9.99/mo for hosting, and I had to pay it almost always, for YEARS, right?
You DO get that if I hadn't paid for the hosting (over and over and over again) his site would have been gone?
You DO know he made well over 200k in sales, and I only asked for 5k, right?
You DO know that for running his site entirely,for ~4 years, I never got paid? I did get a rusty turbo shield and a used, pre-production MAF translator that rarely worked)

My TR contribution has been a free TR message, with FREE banner ads for good TR vendors, for over 10 years. One where members can speak their mind about vendors, and not get chastised, because they are a "supporting member". A board created because people were getting tired of the censored for merely stating an opinion on a paying vendor.

Wait - CharlieF1, Steve Wood, Zap, etc are TR rejects? Would your opinion of them change if they were paying advertisers? Absolutely.

Keep supporting vendors that straight up steal from your members - it shows your true colors, ya greedy hillbilly.
How many more of your members need to get ripped off? I forgot - it doesn't matter as long as Shawn gets paid.

Bottom line - if you gave a fuck about your members, you would disassociate from GBodyParts.

Lock/ban my account, doesn't matter - you and your board have nothing to offer me, I'm out.

Crawl back with your slugs and don't come back.

Your contribution to the buick wold is a disgusting filth filed board full of the buick REJECTS of the world.

What happened to going fast with class?

Stay classy, TurboBuick.com. Stay classy.

you guys have me worried now i just bought a kickdown cable from them and it doesnt work and too short now im teying to return it and they make it hard to do so

It always goes back to violence for knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers like you. I will be in BG next year. Step and see what happens.

You DO get that the drunk couldn't scrape together $9.99/mo for hosting, and I had to pay it almost always, for YEARS, right?
You DO get that if I hadn't paid for the hosting (over and over and over again) his site would have been gone?
You DO know he made well over 200k in sales, and I only asked for 5k, right?
You DO know that for running his site entirely,for ~4 years, I never got paid? I did get a rusty turbo shield and a used, pre-production MAF translator that rarely worked)

My TR contribution has been a free TR message, with FREE banner ads for good TR vendors, for over 10 years. One where members can speak their mind about vendors, and not get chastised, because they are a "supporting member". A board created because people were getting tired of the censored for merely stating an opinion on a paying vendor.

Wait - CharlieF1, Steve Wood, Zap, etc are TR rejects? Would your opinion of them change if they were paying advertisers? Absolutely.

Keep supporting vendors that straight up steal from your members - it shows your true colors, ya greedy hillbilly.
How many more of your members need to get ripped off? I forgot - it doesn't matter as long as Shawn gets paid.

Bottom line - if you gave a fuck about your members, you would disassociate from GBodyParts.

Lock/ban my account, doesn't matter - you and your board have nothing to offer me, I'm out.

I am not the one starting trouble YOU POSTED FIRST!

I may very well be in BG and IF I am you will not even get in the gate lol! Be glad to see you out front though!

Did you have a contract with him? Did you just all of a sudden demand he pay you 5k and you shut down his site until paid? How much warning did you give him. You were broke and desperate so you held a mans business hostage until you got your way. Wonder how many members you kept from getting there parts on time because you held his entire computer network hostage like a little bitch! I'm not saying he didn't owe you, he did. However the way you handled it was like a little spoiled kid.

You don't even know my name, it's not Shawn dumbass.

Your last line says you were out, I am sure you will be back!

In closing I have been offered well over 6 figures for this board in the past, don't even get as far as offers anymore just say no. I work with the majority of these vendors on payment, like I said if you had a clue you might could catch a cold. You have no idea about me or by business practices.

You just hate Brian Weaver, take your fight up with him and leave me alone.

I am not the one starting trouble YOU POSTED FIRST!

I may very well be in BG and IF I am you will not even get in the gate lol! Be glad to see you out front though!

Did you have a contract with him? Did you just all of a sudden demand he pay you 5k and you shut down his site until paid? How much warning did you give him. You were broke and desperate so you held a mans business hostage until you got your way. Wonder how many members you kept from getting there parts on time because you held his entire computer network hostage like a little bitch! I'm not saying he didn't owe you, he did. However the way you handled it was like a little spoiled kid.

You don't even know my name, it's not Shawn dumbass.

Your last line says you were out, I am sure you will be back!

In closing I have been offered well over 6 figures for this board in the past, don't even get as far as offers anymore just say no. I work with the majority of these vendors on payment, like I said if you had a clue you might could catch a cold. You have no idea about me or by business practices.

You just hate Brian Weaver, take your fight up with him and leave me alone.

Your actions, and lack of, speak volumes.

With over a dozens complaints and some serious and more appearing during this thread you have never explained yourself as to why you still keep gbody as a vendor.

Instead, you've repremanded people like me for speaking up or shitting on them, which is well deserved, and instead getting in this Internet fist fight which I must say is very unbecoming.

So please, explain how you watch your flock getting robbed and abused and yet sit back and do nothing?

D

If I removed every vendor that got complaints there wouldn't be but a few left. The THREADS are here for people to read. It is up to them to make the decision. How about the hundreds if not thousands of customers he has the don't have a complaint.

You are another Weaver hater, I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation about anything. Have you spent one damn dime on this board? It's free. Your also free to hit the log off button and never come back.

I have no interest in Gbody, he is treated no different from any other vendor.

You along with a handful of other guys have made it a mission to take pot shots at him every chance you get. I have warned you for the final time to stay out of threads that involve you in this forum! If this where any other vendor you wouldn't even be speaking.

I think members have enough common sense to read through this section and decide which vendor to choose from.

Again, if you don't like it log off and have a nice day!

If it were any other vendor doing the same thing, the others and I would be saying the same thing.

I knew to stay away from gbody for a long time now. When he burned Nasty Wendy's car to the ground and this community donated 10's of thousands of dollars, donated parts, donated hundreds of miles driven and built Nasty a new car is when the pot shots began. And we'll deserved.

The OPs story alone shows how they treat people.

If you want to kick me out for my belief in a right and wrong situation, have at it.

Just remember. I have never taken from anyone on here or burned their car to the ground and left them out to dry.

D

If I removed every vendor that got complaints there wouldn't be but a few left. The THREADS are here for people to read. It is up to them to make the decision. How about the hundreds if not thousands of customers he has the don't have a complaint.

You are another Weaver hater, I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation about anything. Have you spent one damn dime on this board? It's free. Your also free to hit the log off button and never come back.

I have no interest in Gbody, he is treated no different from any other vendor.

You along with a handful of other guys have made it a mission to take pot shots at him every chance you get. I have warned you for the final time to stay out of threads that involve you in this forum! If this where any other vendor you wouldn't even be speaking.

I think members have enough common sense to read through this section and decide which vendor to choose from.

Again, if you don't like it log off and have a nice day!

I mean no offense and I certainly do not to wish to start trouble here at all. And I only can only speak for myself, however, I (for one) to bought from gbodyparts specifically because he was a supporting vendor here. And again I am speaking from own experience here. I can tell you that I will never do that again, as it took me an act of congress to get my money back on a part that he did not have in stock and he did not advise me of such either. So please do not take offense, however, I feel as though most members here want to help this community out. Therefore they feel an obligation to purchase parts from vendors who support this board. And having gbodyparts as a vendor insures that such will happen. At least that is how it has happened for me anyways.

The thing is that I thought that I was a fairly well read member when I made this purchase. And I (for one) never thought to check the vendor remarks column on a known forum supporting vendor. And I apologize if this seems confrontational as that is not my intent at all. As I just hoped to share my experience with you for perhaps a somewhat different perspective. Sorry if I have offended anyone!!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean no offense and I certainly do not to wish to start trouble here at all. And I only can only speak for myself, however, I (for one) to bought from gbodyparts specifically because he was a supporting vendor here. And again I am speaking from own experience here. I can tell you that I will never do that again, as it took me an act of congress to get my money back on a part that he did not have in stock and he did not advise me of such either. So please do not take offense, however, I feel as though most members here want to help this community out. Therefore they feel an obligation to purchase parts from vendors who support this board. And having gbodyparts as a vendor insures that such will happen. At least that is how it has happened for me anyways.

The thing is that I thought that I was a fairly well read member when I made this purchase. And I (for one) never thought to check the vendor remarks column on a known forum supporting vendor. And I apologize if this seems confrontational as that is not my intent at all. As I just hoped to share my experience with you for perhaps a somewhat different perspective. Sorry if I have offended anyone!!

Thanks!

Never be timid and/or sorry for sharing a vendor experience, good or bad, in the section of the forum that is intended strictly for that purpose. Most especially if you have already attempted to resolve things directly with the vendor in question.

As a matter of simple respect, would you please leave Charlie OUT of this whizzing contest?

Thank you.

Last edited:
If it were any other vendor doing the same thing, the others and I would be saying the same thing.

I knew to stay away from gbody for a long time now. When he burned Nasty Wendy's car to the ground and this community donated 10's of thousands of dollars, donated parts, donated hundreds of miles driven and built Nasty a new car is when the pot shots began. And we'll deserved.

The OPs story alone shows how they treat people.

If you want to kick me out for my belief in a right and wrong situation, have at it.

Just remember. I have never taken from anyone on here or burned their car to the ground and left them out to dry.

D

I don't want to influence your beliefs, I have asked you to quit posting your opinions in threads where it is NOT ALLOWED! Can you not understand simple instructions?

Far as the car burning, I hated that bad for NW. There are 2 sides to every story. I know for a fact that the fire marshalls here did not do him any favors. That stuff don't float around here. That has bothered me since mentioned here. Even if there was a "good ole" boy system here in Pitt Co I can promise you Brians northern ass would not be included lol!

Thanks!

YOU did nothing wrong. Your experience is what this particular forum is for. It is NOT for the peanut gallery to jump in and take pot shots at guys they don't like.
It's not complicated, it is simply the posted rules!

Thanks for your post!