G body parts refund? ??

Good luck is right, wont buy from GBody again. Terrible customer service, rude. Part does not fit like they described and they state no returns on painted parts. I sent them pics of the problems and never heard from them. Will stick with the reliable vendors!!!

I have a good friend that ONLY buys from G Body. All the horror stories I've read but he always gets his parts. I don't get it. :bored:

Some of us are just lucky some would say. I Always get what I order every time and on time

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Some of us are just lucky some would say. I Always get what I order every time and on time

I have ordered from G body parts for a very long time and have never had a problem except for this one time they have a lot of awesome products

I had a very similar experience as a number of others on here. It just so happened this was my second order with them (first and last that is). I ordered a new baffled fuel tank from them, received a tracking number shortly thereafter. And after checking the number for a few days I emailed.

I get a fairly prompt response from Bweavy and it was explained that tracking number is issued but in waiting till item ships.

Then I was told that he was shipped the wrong tanks from a vendor (50 SS Carlo tanks). And that he was waiting for truck any day now.

OK, fine I said I'll give it a few days. That like Monday and I kept following up whatever day he would tell me. Well, by Friday I had checked the forum and found out how this guy does business. Well, I decided that I would just cancel and get a refund. Yeah right, g body doesn't do that as u have to call your bank for that!

So I emailed Bweavy a number of times trying to give him benefit of the doubt, right? Suddenly no response! So I take charge and tell him either you credit me or I'll call and get it done myself! Well, they started some serious bs then, but, It took me calling my bank to file a claim thru to get my money back from them. And I was told numerous times that I was getting a refund too and never did (until I filed a claim)!

Took a couple of weeks for it to happen though! And they were rude and lied to the lady at my bank. And even the girl at the bank said she'd never experienced anything quite like that (she asked the female on the phone who was promising refund to give her, her name) and the lady screamed, "Sure you can, here!" B-A-M! The phone comes crashing down!

Bweavy then emailed me said he'd been out in the warehouse training all day but that whomever would refund me for the tank but did I want the rubber straps? And I said nope just my money. Well, then he emails me back and said, Nancy send him the straps at n/c abc refund his money. Well, I didn't respond (just to see) and just as I thought he didn't send any straps! Not that I care! But, i am a man of my word and if I say something then I'm going to do it. And I would have sent him a check had he actually followed through on his BS email. But that never happened.

I will have to dig his email up and post it up for proof. Because I can assure my account is accurate.

Good luck to those who were like me too late in reading this!!

But, I can tell you lesson learned here also!! And how!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The peanut gallery has been warned... These threads are for FACTS not jokes.... The boss is back in town....

How many more member posted "facts" about Brian and GBODYParts do you need?

The fact that you still defend him, and take his greasy ad dollars after he has screwed SO many of your board's members sickens me.

If you cared about the community, you would cut him off.

But hey - cash is cash, right brother?

Really Mark? I haven't defended him. I said keep the facts posted only. This is a real forum, not a 5 man circle jerk. I will tend to my board and you tend to yours... If you ran a REAL forum you might understand this... I am not the one ok....

Really Mark? I haven't defended him. I said keep the facts posted only. This is a real forum, not a 5 man circle jerk. I will tend to my board and you tend to yours... If you ran a REAL forum you might understand this... I am not the one ok....

I specifically didn't mention my board - because it has nothing to do with the fact you put a few ill-gotten dollars over the welfare of your members.

If you had any class, you would boot him as a vendor. But he's still here so....

Lie with dogs, ya get fleas, boy.

If you had a clue you might could catch a cold.... Its not about money, not at all. I get BIG offers for this place all the time, I refuse to sell out. However I do know what kind of person YOU are. You held Brians entire website hostage over a billing dispute. You locked his business down, I know that for a fact and have the emails between ME AND YOU as I negotiated a deal between the two of you so he could get his site back up. So, my question would be who is the money hungry cash hungry one now? You have big balls after that stunt. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. For the last time stay out of mine....

You lie just like Brian. If it's not about the $$, why continue to support and promote a v=vendor that has an almost decade long record of stealing from the community?

I set up, built, and even paid the hosting for that site for nearly 5 years, because the drunk asshole couldn't afford the few dollars he was supposed to be paid for hosting. His AMEX would get declined for $25 monthly. That hillbilly should thank me, because according to records before I had to FORCE him to pay me back, he made WELL over 250k off the site.

So the 5k I asked for, and got, was entirely reasonable for a large ecommerce site, especially based on the sales, and fact I never got paid for the services, or that I had to front the hosting fees.

Feeling froggy? Post those emails up, kid! Then block me, (Or is that Micale's gig now?)

If it wasn't for my friend Charlie dying, I wouldn't be here anyway.

Keep taking $$$ from scumbags. Signing Castlebuono next? His $$$ is green too!

I am sure you aren't used to a poster on this board not kissing your ass, but I'm not the one.

Last edited:
G BODY feedback, sure brings out the lo life., (that have NOTHING to do with the feedback)
or is that coach nut huggers,
FEEDBACK; I have had great experiences with G body, everytime,

You lie just like Brian. If it's not about the $$, why continue to support and promote a v=vendor that has an almost decade long record of stealing from the community?

I set up, built, and even paid the hosting for that site for nearly 5 years, because the drunk asshole couldn't afford the few dollars he was supposed to be paid for hosting. His AMEX would get declined for $25 monthly. That hillbilly should thank me, because according to records before I had to FORCE him to pay me back, he made WELL over 250k off the site.

So the 5k I asked for, and got, was entirely reasonable for a large ecommerce site, especially based on the sales, and fact I never got paid for the services, or that I had to front the hosting fees.

Feeling froggy? Post those emails up, kid! Then block me, (Or is that Micale's gig now?)

If it wasn't for my friend Charlie dying, I wouldn't be here anyway.

Keep taking $$$ from scumbags. Signing Castlebuono next? His $$$ is green too!

I am sure you aren't used to a poster on this board not kissing your ass, but I'm not the one.

You straight up held the man hostage. If he had time he could have probably criminally prosecuted your ass. You BLACKMAILED HIM. Crawl back with your slugs and don't come back. I don't need anyones help to block you or anything else. Bad behind a keyboard you punk, I will buy you a plane ticket to Greenville NC and see how much shit you talk in person. You have no idea what you are talking about. You have a problem with Brian take it up with him, don't be a chickenshit and post it here, he's not up here.

Your contribution to the buick wold is a disgusting filth filed board full of the buick REJECTS of the world. I have done more for this community than you can image. How many vendors have you worked with to get up and going? How many favors have you done for folks? My guess is none, no one wants to be on a board with 5 members and you don't have shit to offer anyone.

How many events have you hosted and lost THOUSANDS on. How many of your buick bothers have you ever fed? We fed almost 200 this year for FREE? You? Your a chicken shit coward for this. Like I said you had my number, my email, and PM here too. You could have easily done this in person. You had to try to show your ass, you just like one now. Crawl back in the slime slug, man up, or stfu!

Yes, I removed your "links." See I didn't need any help lol!