fwd roller and non roller cam parts in gn motor w/pictures

update 9-7-12
Engine running great.I'm running 20lbs boost with dump pipe open and 18lbs closed mixing e85 ,pump gas(93 octane) and spraying methonal with alcohol kit..car smokes the tires 100 ft while peddling around 15psi..Engine feels like it's not even working hard but running fast and making some good power..just not sure yet how much power I'm making,but I beat a 700cc motorcycle last week on international drive just playing around..soon as I get some tires,and some other work done to include fabricating some new transmission lines I will be ready to hit the track...

Yes I'm still using the gm oe fwd roller lifters,dog bones and retainer along with T+D 1.65 roller rockers..around .600 lift on weber 218 billet roller cam..

Yes I'm still using the gm oe fwd roller lifters,dog bones and retainer along with T+D 1.65 roller rockers..around .600 lift on weber 218 billet roller cam..
that is cool
i picked up two complete sets of dog bones and retainers just need to grow some balls and install it on my spare engine.

update-
On a wot blast checked the boost and it's at 22lbs without changing anything,just stepped on the peddle a little harder..:)
Still at zero detonation with E85/93 octane mix spraying methanol..This is with the dump open..

update-11-18-12
So far I have been able to spin the motor up to 6075 rpm with these lifters while pegging my 20lb boost gauge..
I'm confident that these fwd rollers lifters will survive in a 10 second gn motor ...
Now that I have a set of mickey thompson slicks I will try to get some test and tuning done...

For all those watching this thread, I have a complete setup I want to sell.

13 lifters (12 new, 1 used)
1 full set of the FWD dogbones (the correct ones from this thread)
2 brand new hold-down spiders. (still in the GM wrapper)

150.00 shipped for the whole batch.

Bob

a complete roller cam setup is cam, timing chain, lifters, and pushrods.

this stuff would replace the lifters in that list.

Bob

a complete roller cam setup is cam, timing chain, lifters, and pushrods.

this stuff would replace the lifters in that list.

Bob
I have accumulate some of the same stuff but I have a question.
I was going to use the stock lifters and adj pushrods but haven't decided on a cam.
I have a 3:73 gear and this is only a street car on 255/60's.
What roller cam would work good with this?
200,206,210,218,220? lba 110,112,?
need t&D, Harlands?
What is you new setup Bob?
thanks

Are the rockers rollers?
You can use stock rocker arms,but you will have to measure pushrod length to get the correct pushrods..
I started out with heavy duty stock rocker arms and then went to roller rockers or you can get a set of rocker arm supports from rjc..

So far at 22lbs of boost spinning 6275 rpm @ wot with zero issues from fwd roller lifters and dog bones..
Would like to get transbrake and rmvb,my automatic valvebody shift points are around 5600 rpm..
New rear end going in soon with moser axles, c-clips and 3.23 gears..

I'm going to see if I can pull some parts this weekend
Getting harder to find 3800 engines in yards

Any consensus on best cam for price with this setup?

Anything from a 206 to a 212 would be fine..high lift and rpm would be too much for dog bone set up..my 218 is probably on the edge but it works..

I used this setup and have a 218/212 and so far so good. Haven't been over 5k yet tho...