Funny pics: Oops, shouldn't have touched that.

Downloaded and saved to put everything into perspective so when I screw up, I have something to remind me, "hey, at least it wasn't a jet and a terminal".
God, how would you defend yourself on that other than to claim total ignorance and stupidity?

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
....claim total ignorance and stupidity?
Usually works for me.

Imagine having to explain that to your friends/family and trying to come up with a version that only makes you sound MOSTLY stupid.

LMAO, I think you are right DCEPTCN, but the thing is, the black box kind of locks them into nothing but pure stupidity.
Wish I could have met you at Vegas dude. It was a great time there.

Mark

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
LMAO, I think you are right DCEPTCN, but the thing is, the black box kind of locks them into nothing but pure stupidity.
Wish I could have met you at Vegas dude. It was a great time there.

Mark
Don't know what you look like, so I probably walked by ya 100 times.....I'm looking at pictures on the boards now and folks are saying 'Here's a pic of (so and so)', and I'm thinking, 'That's who that was?....aw, heck'. :D

I remember when that happened - that was in Newark NJ. Unfortunately the "black box recording" is BS. Although, it was human error - 2 mechanics accidentally fired up one of the engines while they were testing it. There were 6 cleaning people on board, but they had nothing to do with the accident.

The mechanics may be out of their jobs....it would take a long time of docked paychecks to pay for that repair.

Here's a link to the story:
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/06/14/airport.mishap.02/

Jim