Full Throttle Speed Open House

Mike Licht

I was here first
We are opening the doors to everyone who would like to join us on June 6th, 2015 at 10:00 AM for our summer open house. All kinds of cars are welcome for a fun filled day of horsepower, BBQ, and good people! We have lots of Buick's coming from all over, The Chicago guys are coming, The Boost Crew guys are coming and Lisa from Turbo Stitches will be here with some cool stuff too. Love to see you attend. You might see a burnout contest you might see the worlds fastest LS car and a few other surprises
Mike

We are opening the doors to everyone who would like to join us on June 6th, 2015 at 10:00 AM for our summer open house. All kinds of cars are welcome for a fun filled day of horsepower, BBQ, and good people! We have lots of Buick's coming from all over, The Chicago guys are coming, The Boost Crew guys are coming and Lisa from Turbo Stitches will be here with some cool stuff too. Love to see you attend. You might see a burnout contest you might see the worlds fastest LS car and a few other surprises
Mike
I'm marking my calendar. I missed out last year.