Full Throttle Speed (Champion Racing Billet Alternator Bracket for Cars W/O Power Steering) WTB

Hello All,

Can anyone support with a contact number for Champion racing? I've been looking to order the item below but no luck..

Champion Racing Billet Alternator Bracket for Cars W/O Power Steering​

Attachments

• Champoin WITHOUT power steering .jpg
    Champoin WITHOUT power steering .jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19
Good luck with that
My friend waited so long he made his own

Thanks for the reply Mr. Spool.

I’ve been waiting for over a year. Would your friend happen to have some pictures or the measurements? My brother is a machinist and he should be able to make the bracket just need to correct measurements and where the mounting portion of the alternator should go.

V6BEAST

Escaped mental patient
Hello All,

Can anyone support with a contact number for Champion racing? I've been looking to order the item below but no luck..

Champion Racing Billet Alternator Bracket for Cars W/O Power Steering​

Champion Racing Heads (386) 446-4488
Very nice people.
Keep in mind. Yes, they are having problems fulfilling order's. The owner recently pass away and thing are still in probate.
But hopfully things will work out for the best, because they make some great products.

Champion Racing Heads (386) 446-4488
Very nice people.
Keep in mind. Yes, they are having problems fulfilling order's. The owner recently pass away and thing are still in probate.
But hopfully things will work out for the best, because they make some great products.
Update:

Hello V6BEST,

I want too thank you for the info you provided. After a year of waiting and trying to order the bracket thru other venders. I was able to get in contact with Champion last week/ordered the bracket and received it today.

Thanks again