Full port and polished iron heads for sale

k

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Rocker pedestals arent clearanced so they arent champs. Who did the port job?Looks like heads were sand blasted or bead blasted and then assembled. I wouldnt touch them unless the deck was cut clean to square them up. EVERYTIME they are installed and removed they distort and SHOULD be cut at least a thou or so. For good RA finish and to be square.

No they're not done by Champion. Yes they were cleaned up. Deck was good on them already so no need to cut them again.

And if you don't like them don't buy them. I don't offer my opinion on your parts do me the same courtesy.

I hate how everyone thinks that champion ported iorns are the end all buick iorn heads . I'm positive that Reggie knows what he is doing and wouldn't be surprised if these flow better then a set of champions. I'm positive that Reggie and myself can port a set of heads to out flow a set champions. Sorry for jumping all over your thread bro .

LOL ....500 bucks more you can get TA heads

http://taperformance.com/products.asp?cat=141

Your off selling your heads as fully ported and polished when they are NOT they have some work but are far from what you are saying they are.

Don't F up this guys post with out having any data on anything.. you have no idea of what these things flow..

If you think the price is high.. don't buy them as you have no information yet to base whether they are worth the asking price.. don't ruin his thread

Don't F up this guys post with out having any data on anything.. you have no idea of what these things flow..

If you think the price is high.. don't buy them as you have no information yet to base whether they are worth the asking price.. don't ruin his thread

EXACTLY! ^^^^^
This is a for sale ad, NOT an opinion thread. KNOCK the :poop: off. Do it now.

Thanks for your cooperation.;)

To late!!!

What valves?
What are the flow numbers and who did the work?

I did not flow the heads. I guess I can have that done if someone is really interested in them.

Turbo 89 the valves are one piece stainless, I'll find out who made them they are not Manleys.

I have a head guy out here in CA and he is very good. He has done 10 sets of heads for me from Irons on my car to TA Street Eliminator on a mid 9s TA block and head race car. His name is Phil Wyatt.

He is a damn good welder and machinist to boot.

I would like to thank everyone for their support here. The heads are still for sale.

I did mean what I said. Buy them and if you don't like them send them back to me, no questions asked.

Thanks