Fuel tank vent line ??

HellOnWheels

HellOnWheels
I going to use the vent line as the gas return line after installing a DW400 fp and need to know if using a high pressure (fuel injection) rubber hose from the fp regulator over to the vent line is acceptable??

TIA
Jerry

I also want to replace my return fuel line with a rubber hose but I'm having difficulty finding the correct fittings to go from FPR to hose.

Maybe you can help me. My situation is different in that I'm just replacing the return line with 1/4" high pressure hose but we both need a male fitting for the pressure regulator which connects to a barbed fitting for the hose. Could you tell me what you're using for fittings?

I also want to replace my return fuel line with a rubber hose but I'm having difficulty finding the correct fittings to go from FPR to hose.

Maybe you can help me. My situation is different in that I'm just replacing the return line with 1/4" high pressure hose but we both need a male fitting for the pressure regulator which connects to a barbed fitting for the hose. Could you tell me what you're using for fittings?

I ended up not having to use the vent line, I took the fuel pump "hot wire" out of the picture and all is well.