Fuel system needs.

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
I've searched and searched and I'm dizzy. Looking for some advice. Will be installing a ractronix double pumper w a/n fittings. I know I have to run a -8 feed and -6 return. I will probably going champion rails w remote regulator..
If my understanding is correct I will duall feed the (front) rails via a Y block off feed. I will need a Y block to tie both rails in to go to regulator.
Do I need a check valve on the feed? I know I will need a filter. Do I need a filter on return as well?
Also what's a good remote regulator to run? Please help me understand it. Hopefully I'm right.
Goals is mid to high 10s w 80lb injectors and 6466 turbo. Thx

A single pump and a single nozzle from alky control will be enough for your goals.

Are you going to use the Racetronix fuel line kit? It's a little pricey but makes it clean and easy. It includes a fuel filter kit.

I'm dual feeding the front rails. You need to find a dual by-pass fuel pressure regulator. There are several to choose from but I'm using an Aeromotive.

-8 comes from tank and goes to "Y".
Branches off to feed both fronts.
Each rear rail must go to regulator.
A dual by-pass regulator has a port for each line.
-6 return comes out the bottom of regulator.

That's what I figured.. I will be using a dual bypass. I'm actually doing my own lines with quick disconnect fittings. This is going to be over the top fuel system, expense wise anyways lollol

I've searched and searched and I'm dizzy. Looking for some advice. Will be installing a ractronix double pumper w a/n fittings. I know I have to run a -8 feed and -6 return. I will probably going champion rails w remote regulator..
If my understanding is correct I will duall feed the (front) rails via a Y block off feed. I will need a Y block to tie both rails in to go to regulator.
Do I need a check valve on the feed? I know I will need a filter. Do I need a filter on return as well?
Also what's a good remote regulator to run? Please help me understand it. Hopefully I'm right.
Goals is mid to high 10s w 80lb injectors and 6466 turbo. Thx

Are you running E85 ?? For your goals the stock rail single feed is more than enough with that pump & line set-up even on E85 . Also if running E85 make sure the rails are anodized and not bare aluminum . No filter on return needed , I believe the check valve is part of the pump but not sure on that . On my Racetronix line/filter kit there was no check valve anywhere .

Are you running E85 ?? For your goals the stock rail single feed is more than enough with that pump & line set-up even on E85 . Also if running E85 make sure the rails are anodized and not bare aluminum . No filter on return needed , I believe the check valve is part of the pump but not sure on that . On my Racetronix line/filter kit there was no check valve anywhere .

Thx I'm setting up for incase I want to run e85. It will be 93 only car(w alky). Maybe I'll throw some race gas at it just to say I did lol.

Agree , better to be to big than not enough ! I'm on E85 and have way more than enough fuel .