Fuel Stabilizer

Buckshot G/N

Just curious what brand you folks or if any fuel stabilizer you used for winter or year round storage. Reason I asked for years while on Christmas / New Years
break.Every year i fill my car up with 93 octane 100% gas and add STA=BIL stabilizer. That fill up last well into springtime.cause I probably want drive car at most 1 or 2 times
in that period. This past winter I decided to change brands and went with Royal Purple Fuel Stabilizer. Yesterday i took the old buick out for a 40 mile cruise.
Maybe I just get older and senile , but the old buick seems to accelerate strong and wicked .i will admit the outside Temp was ideal 55 degrees , but she felt like
she was possessed yesterday. Do you think the change in stabilizer would have made that bigger difference. ?

I don't know but Royal purple makes good products that a lot of people like to crap on for some reason. Put a can of max clean in my gas tank of a newly acquired Sonoma it idles alot smoother now. Have had good luck with seafoam as well..

I've used the standard Stabil & Lucas. I have not tried Stabil 360.

I find the exhaust is extra stinky with Stabil. Firing up & rotating through several engines during the winter would make the garage unbearable even with both doors open & the wind blowing through. Lucas fuel stabilizer doesn't stink.

I've used the standard Stabil & Lucas. I have not tried Stabil 360.

I find the exhaust is extra stinky with Stabil. Firing up & rotating through several engines during the winter would make the garage unbearable even with both doors open & the wind blowing through. Lucas fuel stabilizer doesn't stink.
Kinda got use to the stinky up the garage, actually the smell yesterday with Royal purple was considerably less stinky? Can't figure..

Have used a lot of them, Stabil, Stabil Marine, Startron, Seafoam(although its great for minor surging but at 1oz per gallon a bit much)and they all worked good. Still want to get the PRI-G though which is supposed to be the bestest. Had 2 year old non ethanol 5 gallon cans stored with each and it smelled fine, looked fine and ran fine.

I also use Star Tron. I keep gad on hand for hurricane season. I have kept gas for two years, and then burnt it in my 95 SC Riviera, which is my daily driver. I noticed no ill affects.
yes i would only use the startron...in the big 140 gallon tank on the boat .best to always have it full to reduce any area for condensation to accumulate.....cant risk being stranded out at sea...o_O

yes i would only use the startron...in the big 140 gallon tank on the boat .best to always have it full to reduce any area for condensation to accumulate.....cant risk being stranded out at sea...o_O

Have you noticed on the bottles of Startron that one is about $6-7, treats 48 gallons at walturd in the auto section and a few steps over in the enormous boating section its a couple dollars more and treats 120 gallons.

Have you noticed on the bottles of Startron that one is about $6-7, treats 48 gallons at walturd in the auto section and a few steps over in the enormous boating section its a couple dollars more and treats 120 gallons.
yes I have .... ones more contracted ...I use the stabil red in my generator ...

Thanks guys for input, I only used stabilizer for Buick in winter storage, and mower tools and Chain saws. I will try star tron next winter since a lot of you guys spoke highly of. I don't own a boat down at marina like some of you guys do ,so 1 quart would do me . LoL...

stabil is still great for smaller stuff. ...mowers and chains saws ETC... but best to run clean or dump out for storage in small stuff...or get a little of the stabilized or Startron treated fuel in the crab... berfore storing ... ethanol free gas is the best for seals on these types of carburetors...