Fuel Rails?

I am having a hell of a time getting my fuel pressure regulator to stop leaking...

multiple O-rings, 2 oem fuel rails (both used) 2 regulators... I have had this off and on 15 times

have you switched to after market fuel rails? if so which one and does it take all factory fuel lines? or where can I buy a brand new factory fuel rail

Sounds to me it’s the line leaking instead of the rail itself. Bet the oring on the line is trash and it is making it look like the reg leaking No way you have 2 bad rails 3 regs multiple O-rings

it is leaking from the regulator o-ring, I ordered all original O-rings after fighting the issue in the beginning including the little return line o-ring, waited a week for them to come in, same issue, ordered an Accufab regulator which comes with it's own o-rings, still leaking. The Accufab regulator bottoms out in the fuel rail leaving gouges, thinking the FPR brackets are out of whack causing alignment issues..

Mark, I switched to Champion rails and they bolted up fine with my accufab and stock lines if you're going to go that way.
Ordered mine a few years ago from Cal Hartline.

Did you make sure the old oring was out of the fuel rail before you installed the FPR with the new o ring. The new FPR should seat completely into the rail cup. Make sure use a bit of vasoline on the orings. Make sure you are using vinton orings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk