Fuel rail O-rings

dennisL

I'm about to replace my injectors but before I do, I want some spare O-rings for the fuel rail. As I recall, the supply and return are different sizes, right? I'm also thinking the FP Reg has one. If anyone can tell me the sizes and possibly a source, I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks.
Dennis

I got the set for mine at NAPA, just looked it up in their system and they had the package that had both sizes in it. was pretty cheap.

You can also get them on gbodyparts.com I'm sure.

P.S. my name is Dennis L too!

Yeah they're different sizes. I tried to get the specific ones I needed and ended up on a wild goose chase getting nowhere. I just bought an assortment pack at Autozone or one of those places. I was lucky and the sizes I needed were in the assortment pack. Just make sure you get fuel compatible o-rings.

This has nothing to do with O rings at all.....I just have to say I love the screen name...STICKYBONES. What a neat name. A perfect name for a rock group. Just had to interject here.

Oh, and O rings should be called Viton type. Gasoline compatable use.

Bruce '87 Grand National

you can get them from oreillys.. they are a borg warner part number you can probably find online. i believe it comes with both orings in one pack.

Thank you

Hey guys thanks.:D I played the "O-Ring Suprise Pack" game before and didn't want to do that again. Much appreciated.

Just for reference later, here's what I found out ...
Supply line (at rail): GM 22514722
Return line (at FPR): GM 22516256
O'Reilly BWD O-Ring Kit #27478 (Borg Warner - 1 of each) $3.29
NAPA O-Ring Kit #CRB 218416 (Echlin Fuel System - 1 of each) $4.69

Both stores reference the correct GM part numbers.

Dennis

For what it's worth, the stock size per the GM part numbers did not fit one end of one of my lines (forgot which one).

Hey Bruce...thanks for the remark about my name:D I play a mean air guitar.;)