Fuel Pump or Wiring Diagnostics

Consider installing an AEM wideband o2 to help your tuning sessions, they're about $165 on ebay.

Consider installing an AEM wideband o2 to help your tuning sessions, they're about $165 on ebay.

Duly noted.
I'll put that on my list with the data logger.
The wideband requires a reprogrammed chip correct?

Duly noted.
I'll put that on my list with the data logger.
The wideband requires a reprogrammed chip correct?
The AEM has an output wire, so you can use it with a datalogger, but it is not necessary as scooby said. I use it strictly as insurance/tuning aid, to be sure my a/f ratio is on target.
When one of my alcohol injection fittings started to leak, my first clue was a leaner than normal reading on the wideband as I was driving. That prompted me to look under the hood, and may have saved a head gasket.

I had the HVAC control out a few weeks ago for repairs. Would a vacuum leak in there cause higher than normal BLM's?

please tell me no!

I did a couple WOT blasts today with the boost dialed back up to 16-17psi today.
The part throttle stumble is gone, I couldn't get it to hiccup at all. The car ran very smoooove.
I did not expect running a tighter plug gap and adding a couple of stupid ground straps to do anything... I'm happy to be wrong!
BLM still @131 at idle -bounces around 126-134 part throttle cruise. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not.
O2 800 - 828 @ WOT

The 26yr old XP pump and original wiring don't seem to have been the problem.
TT255L pump and hot wire came today, I'm gonna get them in sooner rather than later anyway.

I'm definitely gonna go through and clean up the grounds and possibly pick up caspers ground kit.
I'll take the advice on the logger and AEM O2 as well. Thanks

I did a couple WOT blasts today with the boost dialed back up to 16-17psi today.
The part throttle stumble is gone, I couldn't get it to hiccup at all. The car ran very smoooove.
I did not expect running a tighter plug gap and adding a couple of stupid ground straps to do anything... I'm happy to be wrong!
BLM still @131 at idle -bounces around 126-134 part throttle cruise. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not.
O2 800 - 828 @ WOT

The 26yr old XP pump and original wiring don't seem to have been the problem.
TT255L pump and hot wire came today, I'm gonna get them in sooner rather than later anyway.

I'm definitely gonna go through and clean up the grounds and possibly pick up caspers ground kit.
I'll take the advice on the logger and AEM O2 as well. Thanks
Walmart has 4ga wire with ring terminals, in various lengths for a few bucks a piece. I bought 3 about 24" long and ran them from the alternator mount to battery, engine to body, and body to battery. Total cost under $20. I also took the grounds from the back of the passenger side head, hit them with sandpaper, and relocated to the bolt at the base of the coil pack. It can't hurt.