Fuel pump not turning on

Donnel Childs

Hi I was trying to get some help with my fuel pump. It is not turning on at all. I had a the entire fuel system replaced about 2 and a half months ago with a double pumper and hot wire. I tried to Crank the car today after letting it Sit for a month now the fuel pump won't turn on. The fp/inj fuse is good. Both 20a fuses under the hood are good and both relays by the tank are getting a good ground and input but the input is the only signal I am seeing. I'm not sure what else to check or where to go from here if someone could please help I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
20161127_152230.jpg
20161127_152204.jpg

There should be a 30 amp inline fuse on the hot wire feed . It should be near the alternator . You can probe the hot wire feed at the rear relay with car off , it should have power all the time ( if the fuse is good ) . I would also run a 10 ga. ground wire from the battery to that body ground where you have the system grounded presently . The ground is just as important as the +12 v feed .

If you have hot wire power there then your not pulling in the hot wire relays . Try putting power to the fuel pump jumper near the back of the alternator ( gray wire with a connector on it ) that should pull in the hot wire relays ( it's just like turning on the ignition ) and turn on the pumps .

What a mess. Who hooked that up? The fuses and ground are suppose to be on the back of the alternator.
In the rear the relays are set up to mount to the strap bolts along with the ground ring terminal and the ground clip should be on the edge of the tank.

Unplug the hot wire and plug it in back to stock,see if the fuel pump comes on when you turn on the key.

If you have hot wire power there then your not pulling in the hot wire relays . Try putting power to the fuel pump jumper near the back of the alternator ( gray wire with a connector on it ) that should pull in the hot wire relays ( it's just like turning on the ignition ) and turn on the pumps .
I can not find a gray wire anywhere. Is it hooked up or is it just a single wire with something on the end

Unplug the new plugs and plug the two old ones into each other, that will put it back to stock, no hot wire hooked up and turn on key see if pump turns on, real easy take about 30 seconds to check

I can not find a gray wire anywhere. Is it hooked up or is it just a single wire with something on the end
Single wire with connector , it should be mixed in with the harness just behind the alternator & near front corner of valve cover .
DSCN0478.JPG

Ok there is no way to access the other side of the original wiring coming out of the tank im tinking its either it's at the very top of the tank and I can't get my hand there or even pull it out either way i can't get to it without dropping the tank.

And the gray wire (I'm pretty sure it was gray or just a dirty brown) didn't turn anything on. I swapped one of the wires under the hood thinking it would turn on the other pump but neither of them are coming on. I'm not sure where else to look