fuel pump not getting power

General question to the group should I keep EGR value in place or take it off? What are the pros and cons

Remove it. One less thing to cause vacuum leak. Unless you’re in a emission area.
I believe there’ s a plate out there that cover that port. Yes I’m ordering Eric’s chip for street, but he asking a lot of questions. I’m all stock right now. The Chip will come with injectors 60lbs. That should keep bugs off for now

Just got my pump and hot wire kit. I have not changed my regulator. The kit says there might or could be a pressure issue. There’s no adjustment on stock regulator.

Jace has nice stuff!
Question installed fuel car is now running a little rough thou. When I brought this car it had been sit out for awhile. All the rubber around the doors where gone . Floor board driver’s side rotted away. With that being said my fuel and brake line front to back left side needs to be replaced. HELP

Going from stock injectors to 60lbs with new adjustable regulator. Can anyone suggest pressure for these. I won’t start engine until I get my scanmaster.

Question pulled the doghouse and noticed two small hose for anti freeze. Does this help with air temp since it’s close to IC solenoid. So do I reassemble like I found it or just loop the hoses together?