fuel pump not getting power

Along with that combo eventually I’m changing to a larger turbo and inner cooler 2800 stall converter then I should be just ok. With your blessings Scooby Doo

Along with that combo eventually I’m changing to a larger turbo and inner cooler 2800 stall converter then I should be just ok. With your blessings Scooby Doo
If you're going to a larger turbo then go with the 60's. Don't buy twice. I went from stockers, to 50's, to 60's then 80's. When you up the HP the stock transmission will start slipping on the 2-3 shift. Going fast ain't cheap.

80’s return line has to be larger pump running 255 pump now. Talk to me scooby
Some are having to go with a larger return line for the 340 pump...some are getting away with it. Some have drilled the Saginaw lines to alleviate the issue. I was working with a vendor in California to sell just a return line and I was gonna test it, but he had personal issues so it fell by the wayside.

Well that make a lot of sense. Now which do I do first this season is done I’ll hustle up some cash for trans work. Thanks again it’s no rush got a few other things to do in the mean time

I run 80’s with a 255 and stock lines. Pump 93 and alky. No issues idling. Idles and drives just as good as my other car did with 60’s. As for the trans, just like scooby said, I upped the hp and it started flaring the 2-3 bad. Built tranny and it bangs the gears HARD now. Good luck!

I run 80’s with a 255 and stock lines. Pump 93 and alky. No issues idling. Idles and drives just as good as my other car did with 60’s. As for the trans, just like scooby said, I upped the hp and it started flaring the 2-3 bad. Built tranny and it bangs the gears HARD now. Good luck!
Are you still running your stock turbo and cooler as well? Or have you modified them as well?