fuel pump not getting power

My car has been sitting for about 5 to 6 years so the fuel system is dry. My have to run a little while.
Did the test as you said I saw battery voltage on pin A for a few seconds great input sir. Now just to be sure if I’m getting voltage to the pump area. Going to put ECM back in it proper place. Plug relay back in jack car up and check pump connections while cranking

Did the test as you said I saw battery voltage on pin A for a few seconds great input sir. Now just to be sure if I’m getting voltage to the pump area. Going to put ECM back in it proper place. Plug relay back in jack car up and check pump connections while cranking
It’s quite but when I put the battery in the car for the first time and turned the key I heard the pump but nothing sense then

Pin A only gets power for a couple of seconds to prime the fuel rail after Key ON, until the car is making over 4psi. of oil pressure or actually running then it's continuous.

Takes abut 12 seconds to reset the ECM after key ON priming to get another reading.

Put a volt meter with a long lead to the relay so it's inside the car when the key is in the ON position to see if you get voltage for a couple of seconds, or put a gauge on the fuel rail tap to see if pressure builds after key ON test.

If you have a helper have them do a Key ON test in the car a few of seconds while you watch the meter if it's located at the relay location. Sometimes you can hear the pump run when key is put to the ON position not cranking.

The ECM/IGN fuse powers the relay through the ECM.
Hope you see this thanks

If you have voltage at the center of the rear bumper connector for the pump which is connector C312 using Pins A BLK ground wire, and C Tan/Wht stripe wire the pump should run. If those wires do have power on the key ON test you need to drop the tank and check the rest of the wiring to the pump and the pump itself.

Ok I will start at the bumper connect. Just so I’m clear pin A is my source of ground I understand the tan/white are hot in a perfect world. Will update you on my progress appreciate you

SalvageV6 made test leads up so I could see test light and yes got the light going in tank. Would to upgrade pump turbo tweak out of stock should I go summit?

SalvageV6 made test leads up so I could see test light and yes got the light going in tank. Would to upgrade pump turbo tweak out of stock should I go summit?
Fuel requirements depend upon your goals for HP after mods.
For a mostly stock car this should work fine and he has the adjustable fuel reg. if needed, hot wire kit for the pump, and a new gas tank if needed etc.

I have no idea what Summitt sells for fuel pumps I support our vendors here when possible.
Just want to keep the bugs off when get on it

Fuel requirements depend upon your goals for HP after mods.
For a mostly stock car this should work fine and he has the adjustable fuel reg. if needed, hot wire kit for the pump, and a new gas tank if needed etc.

I have no idea what Summitt sells for fuel pumps I support our vendors here when possible.
I can tell you they're short of parts, just like everyone else...
Last week, a June 18 delivery for a Walbro 255.

Just want to keep the bugs off when get on
I can tell you they're short of parts, just like everyone else...
Last week, a June 18 delivery for a Walbro 255.
Everything is tight right now so I’m going stick to the basic just a little mustard. The plan 60lbs injectors with good pump, 2800 stall converter, bigger turbo and inter cooler 3inch down pipe for starters

If you have Erics chip, then you have to set the fuel pressure via an AFPR. If you haven't got a TT chip from Eric, then I highly suggest you do. He has chip/injector combos on his site.
Hey scooby my fuel pump should be here soon. I need Eric information so I can order his chip because I plan to install 69lbs injector. Trying to locate a scanmaster and regulator as well

you can find one at the following location.

I might have a scanmaster in the stash somewhere. As for the Hotwire, run it through the frame rails. I was able to easily. Or run it along the frame rails. And zip tie it up out of the way

I'd be trying to order everything I could from Eric. I'm up here in Canada and he busted his ass getting everything to me as quick as possible.