fuel pump not getting power

does the pump prime and does car run (start and idle) or have data on scanmaster or scan tool ?
is this stock ecm?
does not prime. I have to jump it at the alternator and it will run, has classic fast system

does not prime. I have to jump it at the alternator and it will run, has classic fast system
check the OE fuel relay on passenger fender for prime signal , 12v from FP inj fuse (for pump) and for ground to head for relay coil

I wouldn't reccomend jumping it and thinking you fixed it. But a jumper and seeing if that gets power further towards the pump is a thing I would do. First I would see if the socket the relay goes into even has power. Jumping won't do any good if there isn't power there to begin with.

I wouldn't reccomend jumping it and thinking you fixed it. But a jumper and seeing if that gets power further towards the pump is a thing I would do. First I would see if the socket the relay goes into even has power. Jumping won't do any good if there isn't power there to begin with.
Which one do I jumper which relay

Drop the tank and pull the sending unit out it’s that Black and Tan connection. Make sure they aren’t melted like this one is

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 106
Test or replace relay first.

Make sure you are inspecting the fuel pump relay & not the A/C relay.

Drop the tank and pull the sending unit out it’s that Black and Tan connection. Make sure they aren’t melted like this one is
before you do that apply 12v to the prime terminal behind alternator with the hood lamp wire and see if the god daxx pump works

unwatching this thread ..enough info has been posted that it doesnt need further comments