Fuel pump issue

Ok the other night I was driving my car and I hit a huge bump and the car cut off and it would not start back up so I popped my hood and turned the key to see if I was getting fuel pressure on the gauge and I wasn't so i checked the fuses and it popped like 3 of them. I end up changing the fuses and the car starts and I make it home but now the car gets fuel pressure when it wants and all fuses are good and when it do run it will cut off. What are some things to check for to narrow down the problem

Drop the tank and check the connections at the pump... lose connection ground at the pump...same thing happened to me

Trace your hotwire kit from your alternator to your fuel pump. Make sure it isn't coming in contact with any metal or kinked. Sounds like something along those lines are being grounded out causing the fuse to blow.

what this means when I'm only getting 4.7 v at the FP connector by the alternator and the same for the brown wire in the trunk. Getting 12v at relay and fuse. If I put power to the connector by the alternator the pump will run