Fuel Pump Continuos Prime?

V8killR4U

I noticed recently that when I key on (not start), the pump primes continuously. What should I check for to correct this. Im not sure if prime time is a function that can be controlled in FASXT XFI, I don't recall changing any inputs in my FAST that would cause this. I did recently put a transducer on the rail to measure FP in the FAST XFI but didn't think this could cause this issue. Looking for things to trouble shoot.

Oil pressure switch is located passenger side of the car

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190917-230707_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-230707_Chrome.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20190917-230715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-230715_Chrome.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 36
I noticed recently that when I key on (not start), the pump primes continuously. What should I check for to correct this. Im not sure if prime time is a function that can be controlled in FASXT XFI, I don't recall changing any inputs in my FAST that would cause this. I did recently put a transducer on the rail to measure FP in the FAST XFI but didn't think this could cause this issue. Looking for things to trouble shoot.
Start with this because it's easy.

In XFI, go to View > System Configuration > Operational Parameters. Top left of the window is Fuel Pump Prime (Sec).

See what it is set at. Play with that. See if it changes anything.

In XFI, go to View > System Configuration > Operational Parameters. Top left of the window is Fuel Pump Prime (Sec).

I will check this. Thanks for the feedback.

FAST is set properly. 4sec prime.