A/C Questions:

How do we know if the bulk head is a heavy duty connector ?
Do you know if the one Racetronix sells have everything I need ? I will need the bulk head connector , new black plug with new pins for the power supply from the pump . Will that be good enough ?
The pins and wiring will be a little thicker and heavier duty.

Full Throttle is a vendor for racetronix. I burned up two factory bulk heads. Racetronix one has been good for a couple years now.

Full Throttle is a vendor for racetronix. I burned up two factory bulk heads. Racetronix one has been good for a couple years now.

fullthrottle didn’t have them in stock . But then I checked with Racetronix and they had them . Should be arriving today . They are fast . I like it.

thanks

The Racetronix harness and setup works fine for most. You can start getting into trouble with big pumps that require a lot of sustained amperage.

IIRC: Jack at Racetronix has an electrical engineering background. Like every product, it doesn't mean the product can't fail due to manufacturing quality issues, but every engineer understands and designs with a safety margin.

Typical shipment from Racetrinix in Canada cost less and is MUCH faster than shipments from the USA.

You can see the pumps in the picture

I use these and sell them as well

8d157ad8a65711f29f976d41f71810d1.jpg
5b040416fad225463782a5267d5b11d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Im a STRONG supporter of this system... Brent set me up with it and Joe even came by during the install!

Still doing good with a single dw400 and 8an supply/6an return lines

The fuel gauge maxes out when I key on and when the fp relay clicks off after 3 seconds it returns to where it should. so I think there’s a short in the tank again.