Fuel pressure preference e85

HUENEMEGN

What fuel pressure do you have your e85 car ?
I have mine at 38 line off . As my car has 120 pounders. Per Eric chip instructions says to start there. My idle is at 14.5-15.0 on my wideband.
Thanks

dynoman

Yes , line off . My car seems to start faster with higher base pressure and injector duty cycle is down 2-3% . I was looking to lower duty cycle as I was at low 80% , I'm now at 78-79 % .

dynoman

2 of the stations near me are very consistant E85 ( tested ) and another one has " Flex fuel 55-85 % ethanol " listed on the pump . I tried it and it was E85 , probably the same supplier . The NYS Thruway has it at , at least one of the rest areas , right near Lancaster Speedway !! It tested E85 there also .

TTA976

2 of the stations near me are very consistant E85 ( tested ) and another one has " Flex fuel 55-85 % ethanol " listed on the pump . I tried it and it was E85 , probably the same supplier . The NYS Thruway has it at , at least one of the rest areas , right near Lancaster Speedway !! It tested E85 there also .
Yup Clarence thru way stop is where I get mine. $2.54 for race gas lol

Sweet6

My base FP is 48 It needed it to keep up on the high end. Ideally you need to race it and see where your car needs it to be.