Fuel pressure & Powerlogger?

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
What is the best fuel pressure sending unit to use with the Powerlogger program?

TIA,

K.

Interesting question because I just ordered a setup from Razor over at AlkyControl yesterday. It sounds like it is all plug and play except one thing that is needed from fullthrottle. See my post on installing the powerlogger. Russgoodman was very helpful!

Hello,
I have the transducer on the way from alky control.
Does anyone have the powerlogger update for windows 7 that has the provisions to log fuel pressure they can email me because I'm having trouble connecting to fullthrottlespeeds links.

Thanks

Is anyone else having problems with fullthrottlespeeds forum board or is it just my computer?

Is anyone else having problems with fullthrottlespeeds forum board or is it just my computer?

The site is down, been down for almost a week, and I can't get a reply to my PM to mike, so I dont' know when/if it'll be back up.

I think he probably needs the newest INI file that hase the pressure4 and pressure5 modifications in it.

Does anyone have the complete program for windows 7.
When I first purchased the powerlogger it came with a disk but I can't find it and I have changed computers.

Thanks

Here ya go.

Attachments

• PLC 1.4.0.zip
    870.6 KB · Views: 133
When you get a chance ugrade your powerlogger firmware with this.

Attachments

• PL030.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 123
Thank ya'll so much.

I'm trying to get it going so I can post some logs to see if ya'll can help me get better than 10 MPG

I keep getting this error when I press F8

Device Com1 open error
The sysem can not find the file specified.

Does anyone know what could be going on

Thanks

I ran a trouble shooter and it said driver not installed. I tried to search for drivers but couldnt find any. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I ran a trouble shooter and it said driver not installed. I tried to search for drivers but couldnt find any. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you install the drivers Rick supplied up in post number 6?

yes, I installed the drivers but I keep getting the message drivers not installed. I had this problem before and I and never could the drivers installed on windows 7. So I just ran PL on my older computer but now this is the only computer I have so I need to try to get it figured out.

I removed both files and attempted to re-install and this is the error I got.
Adobe Reader could not open'PL030.s19 because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged(for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

verbatum

Adobe reader???

Put the PL and Driver folder both on your desktop. Plug the laptop into the PL then open Powerlogger. When is asks for the driver, direct it to the driver folder on your desktop. It will ask you a second time to install driver. Again, direct it to the driver folder.

I have tried installing the powerlogger program on two seperate computers using your methods and I still can't get it to load the drivers. I have also gone to fullthrottespeeds web site and followed step by step from previous post. I just don't know what else to try.

1. Procedure I used.

save the power logger program to desktop.
save the driver program to desktop.
first off the both computers didnt want to open program so I had to install a program opener.

2. plugged in power logger
3. turned key forward and listened for clunk sound.
4. press f8 get com port error
5. went to device manager and attempted to manually download drivers
with no luck.
6. went to device manager and downloaded legacy driver and still no luck.

What am I doing wrong. Please help

Thanks for responding
The problem im having is when I connect USB cable I hear the clunk sound letting me know something is connected but I never get the message directing me to the driver installation procedure that request driver disk. I have to go to control panel highlight the powerlogger device and click find or update drivers. It goes through it's process but keeps saying drivers not installed