Fuel pressure not increasing in boost?

tdd

My regulator does not seem to be raising fuel pressure in boost in a 1:1 ratio as advertised. With base fuel pressure set to 47psi, It seems to be doing just fine in vacuum though.i changed fpr and still getting inj duty cycle alarm, changed fuel tank & filter replaced rubber lines and still no change Any thoughts

My regulator does not seem to be raising fuel pressure in boost in a 1:1 ratio as advertised. With base fuel pressure set to 47psi, It seems to be doing just fine in vacuum though.i changed fpr and still getting inj duty cycle alarm, changed fuel tank & filter replaced rubber lines and still no change Any thoughts
Voltage to the pump

Is the car modded, maybe that 255 is a li'l too small?

Mr. Spool mentioned pump voltage. A hot wire kit for the pump can't hurt. It's a pretty basic install.

60lb.i see now ,,,I had this problem 2 weeks ago... I have 80lbs inj. with a Supra pump... wasnt going past 53 fuel psi at 20 boost... I decided turn up the boost a pump to 15volts. walaa.. problem solved.

Reactions: tdd
td do you have good connections & new wiring & connectors back there to the pump? I wonder if you can monitor voltage with powerlogger on a pull to see if the voltage is going down the faster you go.hmmmmm

td do you have good connections & new wiring & connectors back there to the pump? I wonder if you can monitor voltage with powerlogger on a pull to see if the voltage is going down the faster you go.hmmmmm
screen shot 77 is where the inj duty cycle alarm came on from a few days ago 76 is from yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_76.png
    Screenshot_76.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_77.png
    Screenshot_77.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 161
Has the noise attenuator been replaced with the short hose?
Is the restriction nipple cut off of supply tube?
Short hose from pump to hanger loose, split?
Tank vent open?

Your voltage is low, especially at that RPM. It almost looks like you're running on battery alone since with an alternator running, your voltage should be in the mid 13s or higher. FP looks to be dropping off as voltage decreases too. Not necessarily correlation = causation but that's what immediately stands out to me. I'd start by having a look at your alternator and the rest of the electrical system.