Fuel Pressure Gauges 4-Sale

I recieved my Fuel Pressure gauge today, and its a nice looking peice that I'm sure will work very well and make me pleased. So first off, thanks for such a nice peice at a good price. I do however have a problem in that it doesn't work. It screws onto the shrader valve on my fuel rail with no problem, but there is nothing in the hose fitting to depress the plunger in the schrader valve, so I read no pressure. It would have been nice to include the adapter/fitting neccesary to get the gauge to work (I would have had no problem paing more for that) or at least mentioning I'd need to buy it someplace else. If I am copmletely missing something here, please feel free to correct me. Mainly I am wondering if my gauge was supposed to come with this adapter/fitting and if to let you know that it did not, and if not, find out how you reccomend I actually get this gauge to work. Thanks again for the prompt shipping and the gauge at such a good price.

maybe you have to remove the schader valve, i have not tried mine so i dont know, but they make a tool you can buy for a couple of bucks that does that

Joshua

FlaBoy:

Remove the Schraeder valve with a bicycle inner tube valve removal tool.
You can purchase this tool any place where bicycle's are sold, typically around $3-$5 I believe.
I'm pleased your satisfied with the unit, have fun testing and tuning :D

Thanks---SpeednV6.

Sorry to bug you again, but once I remove the shrader valve, will I be able to re-isntall it? I dont want to install the gauge full time, I just want to put it on when I need to tune it. so if i removed the valve, what would I do the to fuel port after i removed he gauge? Just reinstall the valve, or something else? I'm kind of a newb to all this, so please be patient with all my stupid questions :) Thanks for the help!

that little peice goes right back in just like it came out.

Btw SpeednV6 got mine in yesterday looks great.
Thanks

If you don't want the gauge on all the time, then yes, put the valve back in.
I run mine all the time and if I get caught in rain, I slip it back under the hood.
I keep mine on all the time, and have done this for 3 years in the running :D .

Vettefanedu: I'm pleased you are satisfied with your gauge...Thank You.

I found a valve removal tool, had one sitting in my agrage for God knows how long. Got the guage installed and it runs perfectly. Incase anyone else is reading this and thinking about getting a guage, its a real nice piece, I would definitely reccomend it. Thanks SpeednV6!

Pictures can be found by looking at my signature. No picts of the unit
installed yet.

I 'm waiting ( so what?)

Hey, last sent you a PM on 6/26, asking if you'd recieved payment.
no reply, so......... :confused:
I'm waiting.............. :(
just email me to confirm you did recieve payment, and when you expect to ship.
thanks
cruzn57@yahoo.com

It figures!!!

I sent him ( speednV6) a message., and when I check my PM, there is a note stating he had just shipped it.

so.....it figures! :D

thanks
cruzn57