Fuel displacement by Alky?

What is your duty cycle at currently? 60lb injectors with alky should be good for the 450ish rwhp range of power . If u want to run e85 it’s going to take your whole fuel system to be upgraded to do it right at least .

60lb injectors
without alky they have been over 600hp and if i remember correctly the car et'd around 10.2.this was on race fuel and higher pressures with volts to the pump.if you were referring to e85 i do not know the limitation.i do know 60s and alky are good for 9s without the injector wide open

Just standard Hot wire w/GSS294M
look at the 60ft and gains from the 1/8mph and 1/4mile mph.see what the backhalf is.your tune is pretty aggressive now.the stock motors really need to hammer the first half of the track down.60fts should be in the 1.4 range and high 6 sec 1/8 ets.

i used a protorque 10.5 back in the day it was a single lockup i locked wot and would gain 5mph out the back vs unlocked and the 9.5 is looser than that.

much better stuff now.contact dave husek about his 3021 there are a few guys going 10s on the stock motor

Spoke to Dave about 1yr ago (He does answer his phone)
He said he had some newer updated converter Tech. Need to get back with him on this.

Thanks,