Need TT 60# street chip 93 octane

TacticalGN

Fired up the GN yesterday and fans will not operate. Not sure which of the sensors control it. I have the plug and play fans from Mark Hauffman. Thnx

ecm controls it and the ecm grounds the low speed relay on driver fender when commanded by the programming in the chip , stock is around 195 , TT chip is 168
heres the fan troubleshoot Fan Trouble Shooting

you can force the relay to activate using the three pin connector from the a/c line at back of compressor, just key on and ground the green wire in the connector
that said if you find your OE relay is activating and sending power out , check your plug on the plug and play for burnt terminals especially the ground

When did you go 11.3 @ 117? :cool:

If you need help with it let me know.
A few years ago at LVD, after I put on the TE62 and other supporting mods. With borrowed 9" slicks no less. Haven't raced since as I don't want to beat the car anymore, just enjoying it as a fun street/cruise night car, LOL. I'm going to see if I can figure out the fan issue. I may need help though as i'm not great with electrical issues. Mechanical yes, electrical no. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Attachments

• 20220216_090114.jpg
    20220216_090114.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
Ported head cheating mofo.... ;) :p

Just about any day but tomorrow and monday is open for me. :)