FS Wrecked 87GN

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
$5500.00 firm

I am posting this for a friend, the car is located in TX. I can get more info if requested. The car does run. Hit in the rear.

VIN 1G4GJ1172HP457243

Current mileage is 118,795. The engine was rebuilt at 95K and the tranny was done at 89K. The T-tops have rust, interior is not good. Some extra parts TC, Tail lamps, marker lamps, head lamp bezels, MAF, 50 lb injectors etc.

wreckedGN.jpg wreckedGN2.jpg wreckedGN3.jpg wreckGN1.jpg

Last edited:
Just my honest opinion that if you must sell this whole and are asking 7k you will need more pics...How's the interior? Ripped seats? Cracked console? Split dash? Are the doors rust free??? Etc.......You might as well get that information you will need it for anyone who is interested...GLWS

True. Just posting for someone else it is not my car. I'll get more info and pics and post it up. $$ is neg.

I have both GN rear quarter panels, trunk, spoiler and bumper, all in excellent shape from an Arizona car, NO rust. :)

Also have a nice bare frame if needed.

Mileage has been requested I'm waiting on that. He has told me before I just don't remember.

Info updated above. Seller will take $5500.00 and that is firm

If your a serious buyer lmk and I'll pass on his info to you.

Is this car still available? And does it come with any parts or as it sits? And has it been leaking any water since sitting ?

LOTS of people always asking for project cars to fix up and restore. Perfect example right here. Glad he's not parting it out as it gives those with limited funds to fix and restore it when they can afford. The older musclecars in need of restos will cost you much more to buy into, and restore over the long haul.

You could call fix-a-dent, they can fix it!!!! Lol just kidding. That’s what someone thinks can be done after accusing a vendor of damaging his car, when in reality, the shipping company did it.
If I had my pole barn finished, it would have a new home, I know where there is an 85 limited that would make a great donor body.