Fs: Tta $6500

haha, well that sucks. You could always sell it, or keep it for a daily rider. Ill throw in a lamborghini tonino junior watch that is new. =-) its got diamonds and gold on it!!

Tell me if u cant view the pictures in the link posted above and ill email u them. If u have any questions feel free to give me a call.

Man i do love shiny watches;)

If you weren't so far away, I'd try to talk you into your car + some $ for my Syclone. I'm just too lazy to mess with the logistics of the whole thing.

Good luck with the sale.

The car has a clean title and a fuctional AC! U can see in the picture some front end damage to the right front. Nothin major but my friend backed his CRX into in my driveway!!!! No damage besides the panel and groun effect. I was qouted around $800 to fix the front end, and $1200 for all the other body work including, front end, rear spoiler, and touch up a couple scratches.

Dave

510-851-1499

This car is about to go DIRT CHEAP!!! Make an offer, and come get it!!! Im serious im moving and i have no place to put it! Hell u could part it out and make more money! or fix it and have a nice TTA!!! Call me ASAP 510-851-1499

Dave