FS: Stage II Heads.

Che8700. Send me your email and I will get you some photos this weekend. I am having issues with the site half the time.

Adrian.

Virgin heads have been sold. Complete heads still available...

I also have one more set of bare heads laying around in the attic. I will have to dig them up and snap some photos..

Here are the photos of the bare heads

Attachments

• DSCF1869 (Large).JPG
    DSCF1869 (Large).JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF1870 (Large).JPG
    DSCF1870 (Large).JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1872 (Large).JPG
    DSCF1872 (Large).JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF1874 (Large).JPG
    DSCF1874 (Large).JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 115
The heads are in good condition. Threads are all good. Heads have never been damaged, but they will need new seats and guides. Someone wrote 47cc on them but i have no way of confirming that.

Asking $250.

The heads are in good condition. Threads are all good. Heads have never been damaged, but they will need new seats and guides. Someone wrote 47cc on them but i have no way of confirming that.

Asking $250.

pm sent...

I'm interested in both sets of heads can You text me at 405-361-5362. I'd like some pics

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I believe I bought the last set of heads he had they came from Canada. If you’re still interested give me a shout. I may sell them and they are very nice heads.

Bob aka Stgman

Yes, sorry, both sets are sold. The last ones went to STGMAN

I will update te thread.

I believe I bought the last set of heads he had they came from Canada. If you’re still interested give me a shout. I may sell them and they are very nice heads.

Bob aka Stgman
Are you willing to sell them

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk