March 2022 - Please Read

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
The lack of concern for the officer is egregious. He needs to be held accountable

However, outrage should once again equal looting, stealing, destruction............

I get it? :unsure:

FROM the officer. my bad...... rioting don't do a damn thing but make the protesters look like dumb asses.

Moral of the story? Don't pass bad checks.... Don't be a dumb ass.

And, overstepping your bounds as Policeman, well, it has serious consequences, fucktard. Cop deserved to be fired, absolutely.

Last edited:
How does looting help? What did these businesses do to invoke this behavior?

Lol, just posted this in the "Emergency Thread"
Hey, doesn't everybody burn their local target down when they get mad.

FROM the officer. my bad...... rioting don't do a damn thing but make the protesters look like dumb asses.

Moral of the story? Don't pass bad checks.... Don't be a dumb ass.

And, overstepping your bounds as Policeman, well, it has serious consequences, fucktard. Cop deserved to be fired, absolutely.

If Officer Friendly gets fired it won't be for stomping the guy's neck but for not wearing his mask properly of not practicing social distancing.
In the f'n state of ny you have to practically murder someone now to get hauled of to jail, everything else only gets you an appearance ticket and let go on the spot. Seriously.

That shit won't fly down here. As long as the zoo inhabitants stay inside the ring around Atl, things will be cool.
Come out here, and start that shit, instead of wearing a hoodie, it'll be designer body bag.

As for Minneapolis, that place was doomed when the surrender monkey brought the Somalia's in.

What about the idiots looting the Dollar Store :eek: :ROFLMAO: Stupid is more than skin deep.
come on ....they got some good stuff in there ....you can never have to many cans of Vienna sausages and flip flops :p

Videos are being removed on YouTube. Watch before this one does. Antifa Soros scum?

Antifa Soros scum?
Should have been shot after he broke the first window. Preferably in the head ! :cool: Or as he is walking away jump him from behind an chock the sucker out . Don't kill em but shove his mask up his ass an beat the living shit outta him. Then find out what state he's from and if he isn't a local finish the job :eek: All those spineless people just watching :mad:

Some are saying it's a cop and giving a name. Umbrella and a gas mask. WTF!?
He should have been stopped even if he was a cop. Make an example outta him. Of course leave the body in the street. Maybe cook him up later for BBQ :ROFLMAO:

Agreed destroying the city = VERY bad.
But it may have some positive value.
Next time a video like this comes up -- The dumbasses in charge are going to charge the worthless POS=cop (should be cops in this case) accordingly and MUCH quicker in order to prevent this stupidity from happening again. That is a positive.
Why isn't there EVER a good cop around when a bad is being a bad cop? In this case 4 out of 4 all bad cops.

The looting -- I'd have no problem with store owners putting down looters, fuck them ALL.

And who’s gonna pay for all the damage that’s been done? The taxpayers. I don’t see what good the looting is doing and it just brings out their true colors