FS: Good used 87 PS pump, hoses, Reservoir ...

turbohh

I changed over my steering setup a while ago to a Delphi box, alum-bodied pump, and braided hoses, so I no longer need these parts. I would really, really like to sell them as a set. I have a nice 87 PS reservoir (the later one with the reverse threaded lid, and Y-shaped hose ports), the low- & high-pressure lines, and a iron-bodied Delco reman pump from Highway Stars, IIRC. All parts are nice and clean, and the hoses are not dried out. The high-pressure line is aftermarket, and neither one has the flexible tube armor (I reused that). The lines could also use new o-rings, although the ones on there would likely work in a pinch... they have been compressed a bit in service. There are also a couple of minor rub spots on them, which I have shown in the pix below. I cleaned up the pump, and hand-painted it with gloss black KBS engine coat paint, so it should stay nice and shiny for a while. The pump, hoses, and reservoir have about 37,000 miles on them, looking at my service log book. I'm asking $160 for all the parts, shipped to your door in the lower 48 States. Again, I'd really like to sell all this together, and I'm not asking too much more than just the reservoir alone (I think ....). I will take PayPal if it's gifted or add 3% for fees. First one to PM me they want the parts gets them, and thanks for looking!!

John A, Turbohh

Glad to hear it, Adam ... Thanks for letting me know the stuff got there okay ...
John A, Turbohh