FS: GM Cassette EQ radio with 1/8" and or 3.5mm iPod jack wire installed. Fresh complete overhaul.

phillyturbosix

Staff member
I just had this radio fully shopped out and it's been tested on a bench and in the car. It's working 100% as it should. My antenna went up when I turned it on as well. All bad lamps were replaced, new belts on the deck, and the front amp was bad so that's brand new as well. I also had the 1/8" or 3.5mm jack upgrade installed for your iPod, blackberry, or other portable music device that uses a 1/8" and or 3.5mm jack hook up. Simply plug a 1/8" and or 3.5mm cable into your device and into the jack and it will tap into the cassette part of the unit. It acts the same way as if you inserted a cassette. The actual jack has a switch in it that will switch to your music device. So as soon as you plug it in your playing your music.

While the radio's in the 80's didn't sound the best sporting 10 whole amps of power, at least you can listen to your music and keep that factory look at the same time. While this radio isn't the exact replacement for the 86/87 GN's, it will keep that factory look with the eq radio. The cord is plenty long enough to get into your center console from the radio. I typically listen to the sound of the open dump while cruising in my GN, but it's still nice to get on the highway, put the windows up, and listen to your music. If you replace all your speakers and use one of these radio's they actually don't sound too bad considering how far factory stock radio's have come!

$125.00 plus the ride. It's in very nice condition. Complete fresh overhaul! Cash, Paypal, MO's all work. PM me if your interested!

radio86019_resize.jpg

radio86018_resize.jpg

radio86012_resize.jpg

radio86009_resize.jpg

radio86007_resize.jpg

radio86006_resize.jpg

radio86004_resize.jpg

radio86020_resize.jpg