FS/FT 1971 GTO JUDGE CONVERTIBLE TRIBUTE - RESTOMOD - 4 speed - SHOW QUALITY!

LastoftheBreed

1971 GTO JUDGE TRIBUTE

0a8bdeb8-8151-4ead-851b-e4f1060acd2d_zpsfik5xupc.jpg

My wife and I are selling our show winning Nordic Silver restomod 1971 GTO JUDGE CONVERTIBLE TRIBUTE. This car is in awesome shape and turns heads and gathers a crowd around it anywhere it goes! The car runs and drives great, and sounds even better. The car was born a VIN code 237 Lemans Sport Convertible (very rare on its own right) but without looking at the VIN you would never know it wasn't one of the true 17 GTO Judge Convertibles built in 71 (that sell for $200K-$300K!)

Paint and Body
The car was restored and repainted around 2001 and the Nordic Silver paint still looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky.) During the restoration great pains were taken to use all the correct GTO parts on the car including the working hood tach. It has been garaged since it was restored and it shows. The correct Judge stripes are less than 6 months old and can easily be removed if you so choose (but why would you...they really make the car pop!) The top is less than a year old and is in perfect shapes and operates as it should with no issues. The wheels are new 17in Year One Pontiac Ralley IIs and the tires are new Nittos with less than 1K miles on them. The car looks great and would be a trophy winner at any car show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The deluxe black interior with bucket seats is virtually flawless. The carpet, seat covers, door panels and convertible boot cover are all less than a year old. The top works as it should and all the windows roll up and down without issue. It also has a Vintage Sound radio.

Drivetrain

The 400 CI Pontiac engine is a YT code 1968 400 HO with code 16 heads. I was told by the previous owner its a Butler built motor with about 5K miles on it...but I do not have any paper work to verify it. It does run great and I have no reason to doubt it. The engine has been up graded with a mild cam, HEI electronic distributor, an Edelbrock intake and new Holley carburetor. Its also been completely serviced and has new spark plugs and wires. The Hurst equipped 4 speed transmission shifts great. The suspension has many new parts including new shocks and Eibach Pro Kit springs. The car is not a race car but is strong, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car was done right and it shows! If your looking for a car that you can be proud of and still enjoy and drive without worry and guilt this is the car for you. There are no disappointments with this car...it is beautiful!

$26495 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at
229-894-0165

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/1997ramsst/library/71JUDGE

DSC02595_zpsxzjmb69r.jpg

DSC02632_zps3ruflibz.jpg

DSC02630_zpsdhy8psv7.jpg

DSC02644_zpsudp74wtz.jpg

DSC02627_zpsaseou6le.jpg

DSC02638_zpscoasjzhi.jpg

DSC02662_zpsawwy28ci.jpg

DSC02663_zpsc6213koq.jpg

DSC02669_zpsjxvnqpov.jpg

DSC02666_zpsqjxmqmwq.jpg

DSC02690_zpsbteiv9o4.jpg

DSC02708_zpsjkrnpfbw.jpg

DSC02714_zps0fbrrq2p.jpg

DSC02702_zpsym0ttz2d.jpg

DSC02775_zps1brxz6wd.jpg

DSC02779_zpsljt8reee.jpg

DSC02784_zpszajiuekq.jpg

Sweet car - presents real nice - I'm sure you'll miss her!!!