FS 87 Turbo T bench column shift

Thumper

PS PB PW PL tilt and cruise, grey with full chrome trim, has new fiberglass bumper fillers front and rear, aluminum bumper inserts and weld drag stars, 2-5" front, 2-7" rear with 2-10" with nearly new slicks, overall body cond is good with a few dings. Interior is grey and in above average cond with new headliner.

Front suspension recentely rebuilt with new tie rod ends, and ball joints covered in polyeurthane with new poly bushings in upper and lower control arms, has new front brakes, rotors and bearings.

Rear suspension has 2 air bags, metco upper adjustable control arms with billet alum lower control arms, bmr rear sway bar, all bushings are poly, factory 342 limited slip 8.5 with moser axels, s-10 wheel cylinders and alum drums.

Motor, 109 30 over trw piston, std std crank, billet center main caps with arp studs, precision high volume front cover with their remote oil system, eldebrock timing chain turning 210-214 roller cam with custom deep oil pan. Ported 445 heads with manely SD valves with multi angle valve job held on with arp studs, ported stock intake with Kenne Bell upper plenum, 62 mm ported stock tb with champion iac relocator and egr block off plate. 65 lbs injectors, billet adjustable regulator fed by a double pumper with 2 340s with 3 TTchips and modded ecm. 4" to 3" excessive acceleration cold air system powder coated going into a TE45A turbo with rjc boost valve, V4R stock location intercooler, HR partsnstuff motor mounts, alum water and alt pullies, 160 stat, new gm belt tensioner, optima yellow top battery, volt booster, 4 core radiator in stock tanks.

Trans, 200r4 has been built using excessive acceleration aluminum deep pan, art car 16930 non lock-up 3200 stall converter held in with HR poly mount.

Exhaust, polston headers, polished SS 3.5" terry houston downpipe into stainless steel atr 3" single shot

Extra parts to go with include, front and back seats of the same color and texture in good shape, spicer u-joints and extra driveshaft, complete poly body mount bushing set, Lm-1 wideband 02, toshiba labtop with direct scan, new trunk and fender emblems, gnx style dash with auto meter gauges.

Car has run 10.80s @ 121 with 25lbs boost and 110 octane fuel, 1.57 60ft time.

$12,500 obo

Thanks
Bill

Mileage is approx 140,000, I will have pics in the near future when I borrow a camera.

Yes it has AC, and I am sure a few others items that have not come to mind, 12 years of buicks and parts floating around as I cannot remember everything.

Thanks
Bill