FS: 2007 GMC 2500 (GMT 900) - Duramax/Allison - 4x4

FormulaZR

The truck is SOLD!

The time has come to sell my 2007 GMC 2500HD SLE. The truck is a 4x4 and has the LMM 6.6 Duramax with 6 speed Allison automatic transmission. My needs have changed, and I no longer need a 3/4 ton truck and I especially don't need a diesel.

The truck has no mechanical issues. The issues it does have will be itemized below. It currently has 167,715 miles but that is likely to climb some until it's sold. The truck is (and always has been) 100% factory stock with no modifications. The truck still has the DPF and has never had a programmer. The truck gets 19+ MPG on the highway, but usually averages 14-16 MPG.

The exterior of the truck is in good condition, with one blemish in the paint in front of the driver side front tire (pictured below). The truck does have minor dings as most trucks of the year would; but no major dents that would attract attention. The interior is also in good condition, the only issues are some mars on the passenger window tint from a rolling duffel bag (pictured below) and a small tear in the passenger door panel from the same thing (pictured below). The seats are in good condition with no tears, and the front seats have been covered since new with waterproof seat covers. All the windows are good, except the windshield has some scratches that look like an ice scraper gone wrong - these scratches do not bother me (there are no pictures...they won't show up in pictures). Everything on the truck works as it should.

The 285/75/16 Goodyear Silent Armor tires have under 10k miles, the truck has had a brake job on all 4 corners in the last 15k miles, and fresh oil/fuel/transmission filters. The truck needs nothing.

Features:
- Factory remote start/keyless entry
- Power driver seat
- Auto dual zone HVAC
- Integrated trailer brake
- XM radio
- Driver Information Center
- Tire pressure monitor (the one that tells you actual pressure...not just a light)
- Power/heated extendable tow mirrors
- Steering wheel radio controls
- Probably other stuff I have forgotten

Known Issues:
- Mars in window tint on passenger rear window
- Small tear in passenger rear door panel
- Blemish in paint in front of driver front tire
- Scratches on windshield

The truck is currently located in Cross Plains, TX and I have a clear title in my possession. If you have question, you can PM or text/call at 325-627-8214. I might consider partial trades on a four door car that gets decent MPG (25+ hwy).

Exterior Pictures:

Front_zps50bb8796.jpg

F-Dr-Qtr_zpsa96dff27.jpg

Dr-Sd_zps4b7572e2.jpg

R-Dr-Qtr_zps4cff6f1a.jpg

Rear_zpsdd06579a.jpg

R-Ps-Qtr_zps4fadfe60.jpg

Ps-Sd_zpsee85c5a3.jpg

F-Ps-Qtr_zpsd96989ce.jpg

Interior Pictures:

Instruments_zps1d94fbd7.jpg

F-Dr-Seat_zps08a7258f.jpg

F-Ps-Seat_zpsca89e202.jpg

R-Dr-Seat_zps8abb9930.jpg

R-Ps-Seat_zpsfca23a25.jpg

Headliner_zps21262a74.jpg

Dr-Dash_zpseed99297.jpg

Ps-Dash_zps5f42af0e.jpg

Misc Pictures:

WindowSticker_zps7caeb78d.jpg

NADAPrice_zps7bed1c80.jpg

I forgot to add: The truck also has a new air filter, new mass air sensor, and two new batteries.