FS - 1989 Turbo TA...Stage2...800rwhp...14k original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to pick on tuners with this thing lol! I had a stock TTA and it ran its ass off!!! I can only imagine what all those ponies to the rear wheels could do!!! If I had the coin, it would have been in my garage a long time ago! GLWS if you were able to sell it to that person that called!

Went to a car show this weekend with the TTA and they also had a dynojet on site. So, I threw it up there just for the fun of it. This was on 19lbs of boost, conservative timing and I told the dyno operator to stop the pull at 5500rpm because my only goal was to not break it and to drive it home :) It was still climbing according to the dyno graph...

This car would make 1000whp on a Dynojet in the 30lb+ boost range. At 19lbs, which is what it made for boost on these pulls, this turbo isn't anywhere close to being in its efficiency range. Around 25-26lbs this car becomes a whole different animal. It becomes really thirsty for fuel at that point, which you can clearly see in the fuel map and injector duty.

I just don't know what to say. Holy s.
Absolutely stunning car.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Here's another short clip of the car going onto the dyno. Its not exciting, but I threw it on here so you can see how clean the car still is.

I think hes already explained why times aren't posted. Im sure it does better than a 13 at 108.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Didn't even know this video was on the web. Somebody just sent it to me. This is my car in Autorama two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.